Sleepy

Kim mi-Rae's pov)
I wake up to Claire jumping on me. " get up bitch! You have to get ready!!!" She says screaming at my face. " w-what?! Why?!" I say startled. I yawn and rub my eyes. " because it's noon and you're gonna hang out with Jungkook in a few hours and you have to shower and get ready " she says wiggling her eyebrows at me. " don't make that face. It's not like that. Him and I are only friends" I say rolling my eyes and turning around facing away from her. She turns me back around and jumps on me so she straddling me. " so you're telling me, yesterday at your aunts house and at the plaza you did not kiss.... hold hands? A hug? Not even sex!?.. you could have at least blowed him in the alley way!!" Claire exclaims. I choke on my spit. " if we haven't hugged or hung out besides the Plaza. What makes you think we would have sex or any of those things. We are just friends! Don't make it weird. Please " I say as I try to push her off. " do you like him?" She asks while smirking at me. Do I like Jungkook? No.. of course not. He's literally the nicest friend. " I don't like him... Like I said, him and I are just friends " I say as I shove her off of me. I get up and walk towards the bathroom. " mmmhhhh" I hear Claire say under her breath. I turn around and glare at her. " stop it Claire! I've never really had guy friends! Don't make this weird! " I say getting frustrated. " geez! I'm just pressing your buttons. I know y'all are friends " Claire says putting her hands up and walking out of the room. I grunt and head into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

~ after shower~

I don't know what to wear? Do I wear leggings?jeans?sweats? Let me call him.

Calling Jungkook~
Me: Hellllooo
Jk: Hii
Me: hi! Sorry for calling but I didn't know what I'm suppose to wear so... I'm calling you to ask ahaha
Jk: aha that's fine, you can wear whatever. But I recommend you to Wear something comfortable
Me: are sweats and a hoodie okay?
Jk: of course ahaha
Me: okay perfect! Thank you! See you later!
Jk: yep yep
End of call~

I pull out my baggy grey sweats and my grey hoodie. I put it on.... not bad! I look good.

The outfit:

~ couple hours later~ " okay Claire, Jungkook is on his way " I say throwing myself on the couch

" okay Claire, Jungkook is on his way " I say throwing myself on the couch. " are you gonna introduce me to him?" She asks, " if he knocks on the door yes. If he stays in his car... no" I say, " fair enough " Claire says while shrugging. We start blasting music through the speakers. I start jumping on the couch. " WAP WAP WAP WAP" I start yelling. " what's up with you and WAP" I hear someone say loudly. I immediately stop jumping and I turn towards the voice. It's Jungkook... " what's up with you interrupting me while I'm performing WAP" I say  jumping off the couch and walking up to him. I pretend to punch him, he just laughs at me and pulls me into a hug. Oh?... that's New.... he smells.... expensive... I hug him back. " are you ready?" He asks pulling away. " I- uh... Um yeah.. let me go get my bag from upstairs " I say blushing slightly. " okay, I'll be waiting " he says smiling. I nod at him and jog up the stairs. I grab my Mini backpack and put my essentials in there. I head downstairs and I see Jungkook standing awkwardly as Claire just stares at him with squinting/glaring eyes. I lightly cough before speaking. " ummm okay.. well we're gonna get going... bye Claire. I love you " I say as I grab Jungkook's arm and drag him out the door with me.