Here we come Victoria

Kim Mi-Rae pov)

The past*

"Homie... I don't get it why you're still upset about him... suck a mans dick and you'll forget about him" pot head conner says, " She's not gonna suck someones dick you dumbass" Claire says slapping the back of his head. " look.. I just don't get why you're so hung up over this friendship, you should use this experience as a life lesson" Claire says putting her hand on my hand. " I just... I had never had many friends especially guy friends and he was my first guy best friend and I was able to be my true self with him and then it just ended unexpectedly and unexplained.... when I text him and he normally... he normally leaves me on read but now I just stay on deliver" I say putting my head in hands. " sweetie... Why are you letting HIM be your wall when he should be your stepping stone to get over your walls" Claire says, " I- I'm just confused why this all happened... I just want answers you know... he was the first person besides you that I actually opened up to and he left me in the dark" I say, " I get that baby, but it just sounds like an excuse... you need to use all of that emotion into something that will benefit you, why don't you try writing your feeling down? Like a poem or maybe you can write songs about how you're feeling" Claire says, " I guess I could try to do that" I say. " yeah homie! You're gonna sound blazinnnn" Conner says as he takes a hit out of his bong. " dude, shut the fuck up" Claire says rolling her eyes at the man next to her. I grab Claire's arm and I put my lips on her ear, " why are you still with this pot head" I ask, she just shrugs.

3 weeks later)
" Claire! I took your advice and I wrote how I was feeling and I wrote 2 songs!" I say jumping up and down, " no way!!!?!!! That's great! I'm so proud of you sweetie" Claire says hugging me. " I knew you could do it" she says, " thank you, so much" I say hugging her tighter. We pull away from the hug, " Do you want to hear it?" I ask, " if you're comfortable with me listening to it yes, if not that's okay" Claire says, " come on! I'll sing it to you"I say grabbing her hand and dragging her to my room. I make her sit on my bed, I take a deep breath before singing.
I finish singing my song and I look at Claire and I see that she has tears in her eyes. " Kim freaking Mi-Rae... the lyrics... your voice... I'm speechless " she says wiping her tears. I nervously chuckle and engulf her in a hug, " I love you sissy" I say, " I love you more sis" Claire says.

Present time
" wake uppppp!" I hear Jungkook groan. I slowly open my right eye and I see Jungkook standing next to the bed. " what time is it?" I ask while rubbing my eyes, " it's 9pm" he says sitting on the bed in laying on, " oh... we slept for a long time" I say surprised at the hour, " you" Jungkook says, " huh?" I ask confused. " you.." he says again, " me what?" I ask, " oh my god... YOU slept for a long time" Jungkook says slapping his forehead, " o-oh... sorry" I say. " by the way you're acting I can tell you're feeling better " I say chuckling. Jungkook nods his head rapidly, " that's good. Now shut  up and let me go back to sleep" I say kicking him causing him to fall of the bed. " OW" I hear him groan when he collided to the floor. " sorry not sorry... you know how much I love my sleep" I say. " whatever... i was gonna go on a walk and I wanted you to come with me but never mind" he says before getting up from the floor and walking out of his hotel room. " I-" I say. I quickly go through his drawers and find a black shirt, I remove the hoodie and replace it with the black shirt. I quickly run out of the room to catch up with him. I grab my phone and bag, I run out of the room and I see Jungkook leaning on his side against the wall. " I knew you would come running out of there" he smirks. I open my mouth to say something but I just glare at him instead. " Lets go MiMi" he says grabbing my hand and running down the hall. Mimi... nobody has called me that in years... and now that Im thinking about it... he's the only one who's ever called me Mimi besides Claire but she has a new nickname for me. " we're taking the stairs today" he says as we continue running down the hall. " b-but I ran those s-stairs when I brought y-your medicine " I say already out of breath. " oh come on princess, you can't be that out of shape " he stop running and turns to face me. Princess?! For the first time in my lifetime.... I am having a Y/N moment! " you'd be surprised " I say chuckling. " you leave me no choice but to do this" he says as he picks me up and throws me on his shoulder WITH MY ASS NEXT TO HIS FACE!  Don't move me too harshly because I'll toot and you'd never see it coming... unless they're the loud and deadly ones. He starts running down the stairs with me hanging on his shoulder like a purse, with every step my jaw with collide with his back. " o-o-ow" I say as my jaw collided with his back multiple times. " sorry! We're almost to the lobby" Jungkook says as he continues running down the stairs, and let me just say I now understand why he's so obsessed with iron man. He runs down the flight of stairs and we get to the metal door but classic Jungkook forgot he has to pull the door so he runs into the door; head first. "D-did you just-" i say but I quickly get cut off " no... shut up" he says as he pulls the door open and drops me to the floor. " Aish! You ass!!! My butt has ptsd from you dropping me!" I say getting up and wiping my butt from the dust from the ground. " tough luck, let's go... put these glasses, masks, and hat on" he says. I tilt my head as I look at the items " it's to not get identified " he explains further. " ahh! Ok" I say. I put on the mask,glasses and hat and we walk out into the cool night.

" woah!! It's so beautiful " I say looking at the big buildings surrounding us. " I know right" Jungkook says. We continue walking around until we arrived at a shopping center. " it closes in 2 hours so we have time to cruise around and buy something if we want " Jungkook says, " okay, I'm gonna go to Victoria's Secret... soooo I'll see you later" I say waving off to Jungkook. He grabs my wrist and pulls me so I'm standing in front of him with my wrist still in his grasp . " where do you think you're going?" He asks " I just said Victoria's Secret... you know what Jungkook... I'm starting to think that you don't listen to anything that comes out of my mou-" I say but get cut off by Jungkook. "you're not going alone" he states. " bruh.. that's weird tho! It's a store where I buy bras and my underwear! I don't want you to see thatttt" I say groaning. " well too bad! Here we come Victoria!" Jungkook says before running towards the store dragging me along with him. This kid I swear.

Heyooo!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while😅😅😅😅! I hope y'all enjoy tho :3