Were you following me??

Claire's POV)
I heard a car blasting loud music so I looked out the window and saw it stopped in front of our drive way. It was a super nice car... I was about to leave when I see Kim Mi-rae getting out of the car!!!!! " who is that???" I ask myself. " who is she with?" I ask myself again. I open my window carefully to see if I could hear any of their conversation. I see her turn around but then the guy yells for her and they exchange phones!!!! " does she have a secret boyfriend???" I ask myself. I quickly close my window and go downstairs, I wait for her to come in. I hear the door knob twist so I cross my arms. She looks up and sees me and I ask " a little late to be arriving no?" I ask. She laughs at me.

Kim mi-rae's POV)
" okay mom" I say while rolling my eyes jokingly. " who'd you get a ride from?" Claire asks. " no one" I say casually. " so I didn't see you swap phones with a boy... I've never seen you talk to a bo- wait.... oh my god... is it the guy from the market!?!!" She says connecting dots. I laugh at her and nod. " yeah it is. He saw me at the plaza and we hung out for most of the day. He even bought me ramen... but I found out who he is today and I was so shook... I couldn't even process it " I say, " who is he?" Claire asks, " Jungkook" I say seeing if she'll recognize that name. " wait... that name sounds familiar" she says scratching his head. " because that name is  in BTS..." I say hinting. " wait... are you saying that the market boy is Jungkook from BTS!!?!" Claire says with her mouth wide open. I nod at her quickly. " no fucking way! Is he nice? Or is he a rude celebrity?" She asks me. " yes!!he is so sweet. He doesn't even seem like a celebrity.... but his car tho" I say biting my lip slightly. She laughs at me, " damn, that's crazy! But what is he doing ov-" Claire gets cut off by my phone ringing.

" it's him isn't it" Claire says smirking. I nod at her. " I'll be back" I whisper to her. I run quickly to " my room". I answer the phone;

Jk: Hey!
Me: Hey Jungkook!
Jk: whatcha doing
Me: nothing much, was talking with my friend Claire
Jk: ahh! Well.... I have a question for you.
Me: okay, what is it?
Jk: do you want to hang tomorrow? I want to hang out as much as I can until I leave
Me: that sounds like so much fun! I do too
Jk: do you feel comfortable watching a movie?
Me: of course! Why would I feel uncomfortable?
Jk: because it would be at my family's house
Me: that's not an issue
Jk: okay! I'll pick you up around 3pm? does that work with you?
Me: sounds great
Jk: okay! Goodnight Kim mi-rae
Me: Aha goodnight Jungkook

- call ends-
I sigh. Most of my clothing are at my aunts house. I don't have much here. " hey Claire!" I call out. " yea!!?!!" She yells back. " could I borrow some of your clothing or can I take your car quickly to my aunts house to bring some clothing over?" I shout, " just take my car so you can have more stuff over here " Claire shouts. " got it! Thank you! I'll be back soon" I say as I run downstairs and grab her car keys. " love you! Bye!" I yell as I slam the door. I get in her car, I connect my phone to the aux and I start blasting my hype playlist.

I start rapping WAP at a red light. I look to my left and I see a black car. The window rolls down and I look over and it's Jungkook!!!!! " having fun over there " He asks while smirking. " I- "I stutter. " I actually am.... and your light is green! Drive safe " I say pointing forward. " oh crap! You too!" He says as he drives off. I chuckle to myself. The light turns green and I drive off. I continue driving for a few minutes, suddenly the car behind me starts flashing their high beams at me. " Aish!!!! thats fucking bright!" I say squinting my eyes. They keep flashing. " ay! Hajimaaa!!!! Cut it out ass hole! " I shout out! Waving my hand out the sun roof.

I drive for a few minutes and I see the car behind me. I turn into my aunt's neighborhood. I notice the car was still driving behind me. " do we have new neighbors?" I ask myself. I park into my aunts driveway. And the car that was behind me parks behind my car blocking me from leaving. " what the fuck"I exclaim stepping out of my car. " is that how you talk to your friend" Jungkook says stepping out of his car. " were you following me?" I ask him, " no" he says. " you sure" I say squinting my eyes at him. " I wasn't, I turned the light and I didn't know where you were going but I wanted to make you sure you got there safely. I tried letting you know it was me by flashing my high beams " he says chuckling. " so technically you were... And You were blinding me!" I say playfully shoving him. " is this your house?" He asks. " um.. it's my aunts. I quote on quote legally live with her even tho I spend most nights at Claire's house" I say. " ah" he says nodding slightly. " I'm just here for clothing... do you want to come in" I ask Jungkook. " um... sure... thank you" he says giving me a shy smile. I nod at him as I walk up the steps and open the door. " auntie! I'm home, my friend is here with me too. I'm here for clothing " I shout. " I'm in the living room sweetie. No need to shout" she says chuckling slightly. " ah. Sorry auntie... this is my friend Jungkook" I say moving out of the way so she could see Jungkook. Her eyes go big. " I- I- you... you... there's not way" she stutters. I chuckle knowing what she meant by her words. " you're from that one group aren't you" she asks Jungkook. " yes ma'am" he says bowing his head to her as he shakes her hand. " wow.. okay then... I see you on TV all the time... wait how did you two meet???" My aunt asks pointing to the  both of us. " We met at the market yesterday " I say smiling. Jungkook nods, agreeing to me. " Ahhmmm, well mimi go get your things and I'll chat with The pretty boy" my aunt says. I slap my forehead at her words. I nod slightly and head upstairs to my room. I grab my tote from Victoria's Secret and I grab sweats, a hoodie, a pair of ripped jeans, black leggings and other outfits that imma keep at Claire's house. I head downstairs and I see my aunt casually talking to Jungkook. I smile at the sight. I get to the bottom of the steps. " I'm ready " I say giving her a big smile. " okay sweetie. Take care, drive safe both of you... or whoever drove here" she says as she hugs me. " we both drove here auntie" I say giving her a small smile. " ah, well like I said. Drive safe the both of you" she says looking at me and Jungkook.  I look at him and he gives me a funny look causing me to laugh at him.

" okay! Now hurry on and go home! It's dangerous to be driving this late!" My aunt says

" okay! Now hurry on and go home! It's dangerous to be driving this late!" My aunt says. " auntie... it's only 9 or 9:30 latest" I say chuckling. " doesn't matter! Get going! Go go go" she says pushing us out of the living room and out the door. " love you two! Bye!" She says as she slams the door. We both look at each other and burst into laughter.

"  this is where we part ways wahhh" Jungkook says fake crying. I chuckle, " I'll see you in less than 24 hours Jungkook" I say laughing at how dramatic he is. " that's so far away" he says wiping his fake tears. " but I'm here right now " I say placing my hands under my chin and smiling wide. He blushes and laughs. " I'll see you tomorrow Jungkook " I say giving him a small smile. " yep!! I cannot wait" he says clapping his hands. I giggle at him. " drive safe " we both say at the same time. We just stare at each other for a couples seconds before both blushing and chuckling. He opens his mouth slightly as if he's about to  say something but closes his mouth again. " bye Jungkook" I say as I open the door to my car and get in. I watch him run to his car and drive off. I pull out of the drive way and start driving towards Claire's house again. I really became friends with the one and only Jeon Jungkook....

This was a long chapter as well!!!! I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to like/vote and comment 💜💜
Next chapter will be up sometime today or tomorrow 💜