Give me these two days to prove it

Kim mi-raes POV)
I wake up and I instantly notice that I'm in a hotel room, but not my original hotel room. What the fuck?! I look around quickly which causes me to notice my head pounding. " you're finally up" I hear a male say, I look towards the voice and see that it's Namjoon. " yeah.. how much did I drink last night? My head is pounding" I say as I rub my forehead. " you had 7 shots and 2 bottles of Soju.. we tried stopping you but you kept going at it" he says chuckling slightly. I sigh, " I don't even remember the Soju..." I say chuckling. " uhm.. did I do anything stupid?" I ask fearing for the answer I would receive. " oh no... nothing toooo bad.... you just danced on tables and you crowd surfed... oh! And you threw up on Jungkook and Jin as they brought you down from the tables that you were dancing on" Namjoon says. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, " no way! Oh my god! I- how am I supposed to face Jin... and Jungkook again... that's so embarrassing" I say as I cover my face with the nearest pillow. " it's okay, they showered and I'm sure they're already laughing about it" Namjoon says as he pats my knee. " I'm not too sure about that" I say. " who.. who brought me here?" I ask Namjoon, " Jungkook did, we all left the party around 4:30ish am" Namjoon says, I nod. " well, I'll let you rest. I just came in to see if you were awake so I could drop off some medicine to help with your hangover" Namjoon says as he passes me a plastic bag, " oh... thank you Namjoon" I say as I look in the bag. " anytime, the boys and I are all staying at this hotel in room 23-240 which is down the hall to your left for a couple of days... so just relax and we'll see you when you feel better" he says, I nod. I turn around and mumble a goodnight to Namjoon, " Goodnight Mi-Rae" Namjoon says before stepping out of the room.

I wake up feeling slightly better, I get up and see a pair of sweats and a hoodie,folded on my bed. Those aren't mine? They're probably Namjoons. I head to my purse and I grab my extra pair of panties that I keep on hand just in case of emergencies. I grab them and I grab the hoodie and sweats and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn on the water and let the water warm up, once the water was the right temperature; I hopped in. I wash my hair as I hum my song. I hear a voice slightly chuckle before saying " I still can't believe you performed". My eyes widen and I wipe my hand on the shower glass door so I could see who it was. " what the hell do you think you're doing?! I'm showering! Get the hell out!" I shout at Jungkook. He doesn't move. " Get out! Do you not hear me?!!" I shout even louder. He doesn't say anything, he just exits the bathroom and shuts the door. " idiot" I mumble to myself. I finish showering and I dry myself off, I get dressed and I step out of the bathroom. I see Jungkook laying on my bed, " what do you think you're doing here? Get out" I say pointing at the door." You should be thanking me" Jungkook says as he turns on the TV, I laugh " me? Thanking you? Why on earth would I thank you?" I say. " I brought you here, you threw up on me, I brought you the clothing and I gave Namjoon the bag full of medicine " he says, he did that?... aww.. wait wtf no. " thanks " I say dryly as I walk to the chair next to the window, I put my feet up on the other chair. I look out in the city, Los Angeles is so Beautiful. I put my AirPods in and start playing music. I close my eyes and feel myself starting to feel relaxed, when suddenly my feet are pushed off the chair. I gasp and open my eyes and I see Jungkook sitting comfortably where my feet were resting. I take out an AirPod, " excuse you... I was using that chair" I say glaring at Jungkook, " key word; was" he says smirking. " you were laying on my bed! Stay there! Aishhh!" I say as I roll my eyes and put my AirPod back in. " can we talk about the last three years?" Jungkook asks, do I ignore his question or do I answer him...?! " okay, fine... explain your side" I say taking out my AirPods. " oh.. okay.. I didn't think you'd agree " he says lightly chuckling. I glare at him while crossing my arms. " okay... uhm where do I begin?" He asks himself. " from the beginning.. where else" I say sarcastically. He chuckles and nods, " okay... so when I left to Korea we spoke for two months" he says, " three months actually" I say correcting him, " y-yea, we spoke for 3 months and I started getting busy so we didn't talk as much... and then there was a rumor going around in South Korea that We were dating and it caused many problems for BTS, my 'image', and my company... so my team forbidden me from speaking to you and they told me I could never see you again or at least for a while" he says looking down at his hands. " and you couldn't have told me that in a text though?! Or an email" I say still not believing him fully. " they control my social media, so they would see it, so I truly couldn't. But... I don't know how much you remember of last night but what I said was true... I thought of you every single day, there was not a single day that you weren't on my mind. I missed you so much during the last three years... and then seeing you at the Grammy's and seeing you perform... I was so surprised yet so proud. I was a bit upset that I didn't get to see you build up to the artist you are today... You never sang for me because you were scared, so I was so shocked to see the amazing women and artist you've become... and I know you may not believe me, but it's true.. I was struggling, I missed you; you  are my best friend... I didn't even tell the boys that we stopped being friends because I don't want to think about us not being friends... the boys thought we still spoke here and there even with the rumors, only the managers, the ceo and I know about you and I not talking anymore... " he says. My lips part as I take in everything he's saying. " I- I really don't know what to say, or think or do... but you do realize that you're here for a couple days and then you're leaving for Korea and we won't speak to each other ever again... or until the next award show we both attend to" I say bitting the inside of cheek. Jungkook does something that catches me by surprise; he places his hand on mine. " Kim Mi-Rae, I'm truly sorry... I can't imagine how much this hurt you.. you were left in the dark for over three years, I'm so sorry, but I promise to never leave your side ever again, even when I go back to Korea... I'm gonna still find a way to speak to you. I promise you" Jungkook says as he drags his thumb over my knuckles. " J-Jungkook... I'm sorry but I can't trust you when you say that, thank you for apologizing it means a lot, it really does. But again... You leave soon, and we won't be able to talk to each other... I already know it" I say attempting to remove my hand from his grasp but he doesn't let go of my hand. " that won't happen again Mi-Rae, I promise you... give me the two days I'm here to prove it to you" he says begging, I sigh. Do I say yes or no...? " F-fine" I say looking into his big brown doe eyes that I had missed so much for the last 3 years. " yes! Thank you" he says engulfing me in a hug, I sit still; frozen in my seat. " you won't regret it! " he says as he kisses me cheek. I push him back slightly giving him a hint, " s-sorry... I'm just very happy right now" he says blushing. " I see that" I say.

Later that evening *
Jungkook dragged me to an arcade, I didn't want to go because I was wearing a pair of his baggy sweats and his hoodie, but to make me feel more comfortable Jungkook went to his hotel room and changed into a similar outfit.

We are currently playing air hockey and I'm winning; looks like not everything has changed. I score and I win the game, " yah! That's not fair! Rematch!!!" Jungkook whines, " it's totally fair, you just suck! " I say smirking at him, he gasps " so mean!" He says squinting his eyes at me, I just laugh. Okay... if I'm being honest, I'm really happy right now... it's like those 3 years never happened, it's like the good old days. " let's play that game" I say pointing at a driving game. " say less" he says running to the game, I walk behind him and sit in the seat. " prepare to lose" I say right before losing terribly to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Hope y'all enjoyed this update hehehe😀