Sing for me

Kim Mi-Rae's POV)
We've been talking for hours, it's currently 4 in the morning but it's obvious that we don't care about the time because we care more about each other's company. We rather talk for others than sleep; which I don't mind because We are getting to know each other better. " Jungkook... I have a question " I ask him, " what's up" he says giving me a closed smile. " When you came up to me at the Book store... you sang... I was wondering if you could you sing for me again please " I say giving him puppy eyes. " I- Thats a lot of pressure" he says chuckling nervously. " Jungkook... you perform in front of thousands... no... millions! And you're nervous to sing in front of me! One person?!" I say giving him a strange face. " o-okay... don't judge me okay" he says taking a deep breath. He gasps loudly causing me to jump " wait! let's go into the studio room" he says getting up, I nod and follow him. I sit down on the couch and he sits on the spinning chair next to his piano and computer. He types something in the computer... Music starts to play. He takes a deep breath and says " Ready?" he asks while looking at me. I nod and give him a thumbs up as encouragement.

* play video below*

His voice is so smooth and so beautiful. He starts snapping while singing causing me to giggle. I gasp to myself quietly and pull my phone out. I turn on my flashlight and away side to side as if I was at a concert... his concert. He laughs but still continues to sing. I put my phone done and I put my head in my hands as I watch him sing, admiring him and one of his many talents.

He finishes the song and I clap for him. " you're voice... I don't even know how to describe it..." I say looking at him as he blushes. " r-really... aha thankssss" he says blinking harshly and blushing even more than before. I nod, " let's go back to the room" he says, he offers me his hand to help me get up which I take. He slightly pushes me so that I'm walking ahead of him. His hand is on my lower back... gurl... right now is nothing the time!

Jungkook plops in the bed and pats the spot next to him. " oh no.. it's okay.. I'll sleep on the floor" I say giving him a small smile. " We're not sleeping yet silly... and I'm sleeping on the couch so you can have my bed" Jungkook says, " no! Jungkook it's your bed! " I say crossing my arms. " exactly... you're the guest so you get the bed " he says smirking knowing that he won. I pout as I sit next to him. " come here " he says opening his arms signaling that he wants me to lay in his arms. I smile as I lean down. He clicks High School Musical 2 because he doesn't like the first one for some odd reason. I feel myself getting a bit sleepy but I don't allow myself to fall asleep... or so I thought...

Jungkook's pov)
Kim mi-rae is passed out on me... literally... her head in on my chest and her arms are in between her and I. I leave in 5 days... I really don't want to leave Because I know I'm gonna be miserable without my crackhead.

I turn off the TV and lights and I cover myself and Kim Mi-Rae with the blanket. " goodnight Mi-Rae" I say as I give her a super light hug so I don't wake her up. I turn around so my back is facing her. She huffs and puts her arm around my waist. I look down at her arm, I carefully lift it so I can turn around so I can see her. I gently move the hair out of her face. " I truly care about you Mi-Rae ... this might Sound weird but.. I consider you like family now" I whisper as I observe her in her most natural state. She snuggles up to my chest, which causes me to smile. I put an arm over her and I close my eyes so I can get some sleep.

Kim Mi-rae's POV)
I wake up and I see myself literally spooning Jungkook. I gasp and move away quickly causing Jungkook to wake up.

" I-I'm sorry

" I-I'm sorry... for waking you a-and for cuddling you " I say covering my face so he wouldn't see me turn red as a tomato. " oh.. it's okay... " Jungkook says yawning. " ok" I say still blushing. I check the time on my phone and it's 10am... it's not late and not early. " what do you want for breakfast.... I'm a great chef, if you didn't know" he says getting up. " oh really?" I say, he nods, before I could speak, he covers my mouth with his hand " actually! You don't get to pick.. I'm gonna surprise you.. just stay in bed and watch tv, I'll bring the food to you " he says as fixes his hair. " okay... thank you... do you have an extra toothbrush by any chance so I can brush my teeth" I ask Jungkook. " yeah! Should be in the second middle drawer in the bathroom " he says as he heads out of the bedroom. " thank youu" I say as I get out of bed and stretch my back out. I walk to the bathroom and do my business and wash my hands. Then I open his second middle drawer and found the extra toothbrushes. I open it up and rinse it with water before I put the toothpaste on it. I brush my teeth while humming the song Jungkook sang last night... or technically this morning.

I finish brushing my teeth and I head towards the kitchen to keep Jungkook company while he cooks.  He hears my tiny footsteps and turns around and puts his hands on his hips. " I told you to stay in bed!!" He says pouting. " oh stopppp! I'm not a kid " I say chuckling at how childish he's acting. " you sure about that " he says pointing at me while making the 😗 face, " a-ah... you got me on that you"  I say mirroring his actions and facial expression. We both laugh, " wanna connect to the speaker and play some music " Jungkook asks, " oh um sure" I say pulling out my phone and connecting to his speaker with the help of Jungkook. He continues cooking which I still have no idea what it is. I got on YouTube and I type in BTS  just to mess with him. I click on Mic drop ( remix) and Jungkook hears the first beat and he instantly turns around. " is this-" I cut him off by saying " yes.. this is Mic drop " I say slightly smirking. He shakes his head, " I haven't really listened to your guy's music.. like I've heard them play a few times... but like... you know what I mean... please don't kill me " I say giving him a boxy smile. " it's okay.. I'm glad you don't because this whole friendship wouldn't be the way it is right now" he says, " yeah... you're right Jungkook " I say smiling at him even tho his back is facing towards me.

"Do you want me to teach you how to dance to Mic Drop?" Jungkook says turning around to face me. " I'd love too, buttttttt I'm hungry" I say giving him a big smile followed by a laugh. " we'll eat and relax and we can dance today or another day" he says turning back towards the stove. " sounds like a plan " I say.

Jungkook made me go upstairs so we could eat up there while watching TV. I sit in the sofa and I wait patiently for Chef Jungkook.
He serves the food on the plate and puts it in front of me. " waffles!?!! I love waffles!" I say looking at my plate and Jungkook. " these aren't just waffles... they're Jungkook's Famous HomeMade Waffles " he says giving me the biggest bunny smile. " try them!" He says as he points to the waffles. I take my fork and knife to cut a piece. I put a piece in my face and I feel my eyes get huge. " these are the best waffles I've ever had!!!! You've got to tell me how you made them!" I say, he instantly shakes his head. " no no no! It's a Jungkook recipe and it's gonna stay with me until I die " he says. " oh come on! Please!!!" I say pouting at him. " nope.. sorrrrry" he says pinching my lip. " ow!" I say slapping his hand. We both chuckle.

We finished eating and cleaning up the kitchen. We go back to his room and we sit down on his bed. " what do you want to do today?" Jungkook asks. " doesn't matter. You can choose" I say looking at him. " hmm... how about-" he says but gets cut off by loud knocks on the front door.

Hiii!!!!! I hope you've enjoyed! I've noticed many aren't commenting and voting... if y'all could it's mean a lot to me.... thank you:(
Borahae💜