What was that for

Kim Mi-Rae's pov)

The door opens up and I see a Jungkook in pure shock. " Hiii" i smile at him. He blinks and rubs his eyes as if he was dreaming. " a-are you really here right now?!" He says as he steps closer to me observing me to make sure I'm not a hologram or something. " I'm here, now give me a hug you Pabo!" I say opening my arms which he hesitates. " Thought you hated me and only used me to do well on your album" he says crossing his arms across his chest. " Your management made up that so you could focus on your career and not be distracted. I wouldn't use you, I thought you would have known that" I say pouting. Before I lay my hands down by my side, he hugs me " this doesn't feel real.. I feel so stupid for believing them too" He mumbles. " it's real.. and you're not stupid, you just didn't think they would lie to you... I've missed you Kook" I say smiling wide at him. He pulls away from the hug at looks at me with wide eyes, " I feel like this is a prank" he says, " it is.. because you're also in trouble" I say as I slap the side of his head. " stop getting drunk and bringing women home!" I add, " Aish! Okay okay! " he says as he rubs his head. " thank you! Now let's join everyone else " I say, he link his arm into mine as we walk into the living room where everyone is at.  "Wow,  the devil finally left you" Yoongi says, I chuckle " he just needed his best friend" I say side hugging Jungkook. We sit down and we all start chatting, " wait.. Namjoon did you really not order pizza earlier?? " Taehyung asks while pouting. " nope.. I ordered a Mi-Rae and Claire instead which is better than any food delivery" Namjoon says causing everyone to explode in Aww's. " oh shushhhh!" Namjoon says getting all flustered. " how long you guys here?" Jin asks, " we don't know... Namjoon got us tickets here but never told us about on the way back" I say, " well because 1 we need to clear up the rumors and then see if you guys want to stay for a bit" Namjoon says, " let's do one thing at a time. I think that's the best thing " Claire says, " I agree" I say, " well, I just ordered some pizza and chicken wings" Yoongi says causing everyone to look at him as of he was crazy.. " what? Can I not order food while we are having a reunion?" He asks. Hobi slaps the back of his head " read the room Yoongi Hyung" he says through a forced smile, " I did! And while doing that I noticed we don't have much food for the two guests! So I'm ordering food so they have enough food to eat " Yoongi says, " Yoongi... that's the most considerate thing I've ever heard you say" I say teasing him, " by two guests I mean Jungkook and Claire" he strikes back. I gasp at him but then smirk at him " nice one " I say fist bumping him causing him to laugh.

We are all sitting on the couch being absorbed into the sofa and into a food coma. " hey Namjoon, can I speak you privately " I say facing him, " yeah of course, let's go to my room" he says. We both sit up and walk to his room, " what's up pop star?" He says as he leans back on his desk chair. " I want to write a song, but I would love it if you could help me compose it" I say, " hell yeah! Tell me when and where and I'll be there!" He says clapping, " really?! Ah! Thank you Namjoon" I say jumping up and down. " you're welcome! Is that all you wanted to mention??" He asks, I nod. " okay, let's head back" he says getting up and waking past me to the 7 crackheads passed out on the couch.

After overcoming the food coma, we all sat on the island in the kitchen to just chat and catch up. " Can i show you around Seoul?!" Jungkook asks, " Did you forget I was born here and lived here during my early childhood?" I say, " no I didn't, a lot has changed since then!" He says, " we'll get  photos taken of us and I don't want more drama" I say, " wait a minute.. wait a minute... you speak Korean?" Taehyung asks, " dude... I'm Korean" I say as I flick his forehead, " really!?!" He says. "  idiot" I speak to him in Korean. He gasps, " I've been struggling in English just for you to pull out your bilingual card" Jin says, " not my fault you forgot to pull your common sense card" I tease. "Huyhuyhuy" Jin laughs. " I'm gonna help Mi-Rae on a song!" Namjoon blurts out. " bruh... it was supposed to be a secret.. god you really do spoil everything " I say shaking my head at Namjoon. " sorry.." he says while smiling big, chasing his dimples to appear. " don't smile like that.. my heart can't handle it" Claire suddenly blurts out but instantly covers her mouth. " oooo claireeeee" we all tease causing her to turn more red than a cherry. " I'll only smile like that to you from now on" Namjoon says while placing his arm around her shoulder. " too cute" I mumble. " so when am I going to do a song with you? And why Namjoon Hyung first and not me?" Jungkook turns to me. " You know exactly why I didn't go to you Jungkook, but once rumors clear up we can do a song together" I say patting his head causing him to show his bunny teeth at me. " wait, where are Claire and Mi-Rae going to sleep?!" Jimin asks, " we're staying at Namjoons parents home while they're gone" I say. " stay here! It's not safe for you guys to walk around late at night!" J-hope says. " no it's okay, don't worry" I say, " we insist; it's no bother!" Jimin says, " yeah stay! We'll take you in the morning" Namjoon says, I look at Claire and I already knew her answer. " okay fine, I call dibs on sleeping wi-" I say but get cut off by Jungkook " with me!" He says and he picks me up and runs to his room without giving me the chance to object. He plops me on his mattress and sits in front of me, " do you know how much it means to see your face in front of me" he says grabbing my cheeks while pulling and stretching them. " yah! That hurts, my chubby cheeks are meant to be looked at not to be touched!" I say. " do not care. I'm too happy to care" he says as he pulls me onto him to hug me.

My head is laying above his heart, we're watching Tangled on his TV. I feel his finger combing through my hair instantly making me relax. I feel Jungkook take a deep breath, " you okay?" I ask, " I'm more than okay, I haven't felt this ... at home in such a long time, it reminds me of when we first met" he says. " it does feel sort of nostalgic" I say chuckling lightly. " I hope you don't leave soon" he says, " let's just enjoy the time we have, without being worried about it ending" I say tilting my face to look at him slightly. " deal" he says as he plants a kiss on my forehead chasing me to blink rapidly and tilt my face back to the tv, I hear Jungkook chuckle at me being a flustered mess. " it's midnight, shouldn't we get some sleep?" I mention, " but that's boring, why not stay up all night and chat" he says. " but you have dance practice all day tomorrow. You'll be tired" I say, " you're my energy right now, so as long as you're with me, I'll be fine" he says. I  chuckle at his attempt on being cute, " okay" I say.

" take a picture before they wake up!" I hear Jimin say