X

[ chapter 10 ]

january 30
3:00 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

Well, we're only 2 days away from our first show of the "bRaNd nEw wOrlD tOuR" and, let me just say, Ariana is distraught.

"Why can't you just ditch it and stay with meee." She rolled her eyes and snuggled more into my chest. I laughed and shook my head.

"You know I can't. Have Dalton take up all your time." I chuckled as she gripped my hair and gave it a sharp tug. "I hate you." She grunted.

"You love me." I winked. We've gotten much closer over the past month. Ever since the new years party we've basically been attached to the hip. The media is all over the "new-found friendship" but my label (and manager) don't seem to mind. Good publicity before the tour, I guess.

However, her fiancé definitely seems to have a problem with me.

maybe its something about her wanting to spend more time with you than her own soon-to-be husband, dumbass

I don't give two shits.

I'm loving it, honestly. Just straight up basking in it. The attention, the love, the late night conversations and all-the-time laughter. I was shamelessly falling in love all over again. Fast.

"Maybe I can come with?" She suggested with a cheeky smile. I smiled, but shook my head again.

"You and I both know that wouldn't work out, moonlight. We already are booked full for opening acts and you're making a new album." She sighs, shoulders slumping.

"This sucks." She pouted. I chuckled and squeezed her head, fighting all urges to plant a loving kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry, love. We'll FaceTime all the time. When we're in the same area, I'll make sure to come see you. All that." Her demeanor stayed the same.

"Whatever." She commented grumpily, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh! And who's your opening acts." I smiled.

"Chase Atlantic and Camila Cabello." She went to take a drink of water when I said that.

Big mistake.

She just about choked, spitting the water out everywhere. A gasp then escaped her pouty lips and I began bursting out laughing.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She mumbled repeatedly, apparently getting worked up as she frantically moved around to clean up the mess. I could NOT stop laughing at the sight of the petite girl losing her mind over some water.

"A-Ari.. s-sit your ass d-down!" I got out breathlessly and then started laughing again as she glared at me. When she finally cleaned up, I had came back down with a big deep breath.

"Oh wow, wasn't that some shit." She glared at me again and pushed my shoulder. "Fuck you. Didn't even help." Ariana grumbled, looking away from me. I stood up, looking down at her with an amused smile.

"I'm sorry." I said, wrapping my arms around her. She was faltering, I could tell.

"Arii," I teased in a sing-song voice. She mumbled something under her breath I couldn't hear.

"Moonlight," I tried again, hugging her tighter. Finally, she sighed and gave in— wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me back.

"I really do fucking hate you." She whispered in my ear. The sheer sound of her light but raspy voice caused a shiver to run down my spine.

"You love me, Ari." I smirked. She slowly pulled away without a word, effectively confusing me. When our eyes met again, I soon understood.

Pupils dilated, bottom lip tucked, sultry stare, pouted lips, and hooded eyes. I knew this look all too well. And I knew exactly what it meant.

should i stop this? should i pull away? this is so wrong

Then why does it feel so right?

"I do.." She whispered, leaning closer. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I felt my words get caught up in my throat. I decided on not speaking, as I couldn't trust my voice right now.

She placed her hands on my chest, leaning even closer.

this is all moving too fast. she might regret it. stop this. stop it now

I..

"A little too much." And that was it. My body and heart didn't move as fast as my mind, but our intertwined lips sure did.

Even though the circumstances were just straight up not right, I couldn't help the tickle in my stomach and the tingles running all-throughout my body. It always blew my mind about how it was so easy for her to put me on cloud 9. To get me from 0 to 100.

I'm even more amazed that, that never changed.

Her quiet whimpers were driving me insane. Riling me up more than I should be— and she knew that. Oh, did she know that.

she knew the way my body worked inside and out. she always has

When her back hit the couch, I knew I couldn't contain myself anymore. All my pride, my morals, my dignity, it was all thrown right out the window.

All for this one woman.

It scared me. How easily I could cave in to the brunette, and how bad she always wanted me to. It was a match made in hell, but it felt like heaven.

"Fuck.." She moaned, gripping the hem of my shirt harder. As she began to toy with it, I quickly sat up and slipped it off entirely. Her eyes raked my toned torso enticingly. She began to look more and more high.

High off of sexual ecstasy.

Piece by piece, clothing continued to fly off. We were in the comfort of my home, so we had nothing to worry about when it came to people waltzing into the scene.

Most importantly, her significant other.

I settled in-between her naked legs, slowly sliding my member between her folds. And that was it. The deed was beyond done.

Ariana Grande-Butera cheated on Dalton Gomez.

With me.

_________________
another short chapter, sorryy. im double updating again tho so keep going :)

much love, A