XI

[ chapter 11 ]

may 1
4:30 a.m
new york city, new york

- - - - -

My alarm, blaring annoyingly, woke me up from my shitty sleep. I groaned loudly and rolled over, face first into the hotel pillow. I turned my alarm off without looking and sighed deeply.

I love my job, but God does it get exhausting. First day of tour, and I'm already feeling the effects.

Anyways, I groggily get up, make sure the alarm is actually turned off and not snoozed. After this, I grab a towel from the closet and head into the bathroom. There, I take a shower and do all my morning and after-shower routines.

I grab some boxers, a sports bra, some gray sweatpants and a comfortable black shirt. Quickly changing into that, I apply some deodorant, cologne, and slip on some Nike slides before checking the time.

5:44 a.m

Just in time.

I grab my phone, wallet, and my suitcases before making my way out of the hotel room and into the nearest elevator.

When I get to the lobby, I see my crew, bodyguards, manager, but no signs of my best friends.

"Oh wow, Y/n's the first one down? Shocker." I rolled my eyes at Orion's comment, throwing him the middle finger and plopping down on the couch.

Our first stop is Los Angeles, California. We decided to start off with a bang, and lucky for me, Ariana had to go to Cali for recording. So hopefully I'll be able to see her before we go to our next stop. Which is Phoenix, Arizona.

I was handed a quick breakfast. I ate slowly, knowing this is my only meal until dinner. I always skip lunch as we don't have time for it during tour. Or, at least the beginning of it.

Soon enough, everyone was down and our things were packed into a separate SUV then the one my bandmates and I are boarding. My bandmates ate and then we left to the airport.

Skipping all the other shit, we finally arrived at LA and drove to our tour bus' location. There, we would also meet up with our opening acts.

When we did arrive at the lowkey gas station, we got out and immediately our crew began packing our things onto the bus.

"Y/N!" I heard that familiar high-pitched voice and without even thinking I turned around with a big smile.

"Camila!" I shouted, allowing her to run into my arms and koala hug me. I held her up by her mid-thigh and chuckled as she squeezed me.

"Oh my god, it's so good to see you!" She squealed as she loosened her grip and allowed me to let her down. "You too, C." I smiled widely.

"I'm so excited. I already met Chase Atlantic, they're so dope and chill. You'll love them." She grinned from ear to ear, her soft doe brown eyes shining in the bright morning sun. It was still only 11:45 a.m.

"I bet. Where are they?" I look around, the beaming sun forced my eyes to squint. "U-um," I turned back around to look down at her. She immediately looked away and used her hair to cover her face.