XVI

[ chapter 16 ]

march 5
3:15 a.m
berlin, germany

you chose the simpy side, let's see if that's the right decision..

- - - - -

"I just don't get it, C, how could she do me like that?" I was on the brink of tears. Again.

"I don't know, but I'm so sorry Y/n. I honestly didn't take her as the person to do something like that." I sighed, beginning to take deep breaths. I really didn't wanna have ANOTHER breakdown.

"Me either. I'm just.." A sniffled. "I don't know." I felt defeated. I felt sad, angry, confused, jealous— just the whole ten yards. We were doing so well with this long distance shit and then she gives it up for some dude named MiChAeL.

"Get her back." I looked at Camila skeptically. She shrugged, fiddling with her fingers. "What?"

"I mean, get her back. You know, revenge?" I immediately shook my head.

"Two wrongs don't make a right, C." She sighed. "I know. But I'm just so fucking mad at her! You've been so loyal and then she goes behind her back and does this."

"Trust me, I know how you feel. But vengefulness is a bad habit; and I already have enough of those." She sighed.

I stood up, grabbing a blunt from my backpack and one of my lighters.

"When'd you start smoking?" She asked as I lit the other side. I shrugged. "When I got into the industry," I chuckled. "I'm pretty good at hiding it, huh." She hummed, watching closely as I softly took a hit, inhaled, then blew it out.

"Can I try?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "This?" I pointed to the plant in-between my fingers. "Mhm." She nodded, looking me dead in my eyes.

is she serious?

"Instant no. Nuh uh. Nada. I refuse to be the one to take your weed virginity." Camila bursted out laughing. I simply smiled and placed the blunt back to my lips.

"Y/nn, I fucked with Lauren for almost two years. You don't think I didn't experiment with her back then, too?" My eyebrows were now shot up into my fucking hairline.

"Hold on, back it up.. what?! Camren was real?" She nodded, rolling her eyes. "Yes, don't get all fangirl on me now." I held my hands up in playful surrender.

"Okay, miss 'we're both single, separately'." She gasped and reached over, smacking the hell out of my arm. "Damn, bitch!" She glared at me.

"Don't make me show you why I know I'm Cuban." My eyes widened. "Ight, ight, you got it." She hummed with an innocent smile in approval.

"How was it, though? Not Lauren, trying it." She shrugged again. "It wasn't bad. I think I had a good mindset about it so I didn't really trip." I nodded along.

"Well, are you sure? Because this can really turn into a bad habit if you're not caref-" "Yes, mom, I'm sure." I chuckled and nodded, slowly handing the blunt to her.

She took it, taking a smaller hit first, then a bigger one. She only coughed a few times, which surprised me.

"Well damn," She giggled. "Anyways," She passed me it back for my turn of the rotation.