XIX

[ chapter 19 ]

april 4
11:00 a.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light sun rays peeking in from the windows and curtains. I yawned, stretching. I realized that stretching to my full capability was blocked by another body.

My stomach dropped as I turned my head to the right. Brunette hair sprawled over my white pillow sheet. I made a 'God, please no' type face and pulled the covers up slowly. Unfortunately, we were both butt-naked.

My breath hitched, and I slowly pushed the girl's shoulder to lay on her back. Reality Superman punched me right in the fucking face.

"Camila?" This woke the younger girl up. She turned her to look at me, eyes squinted. "What? What's wrong?" She asked while yawning, stretching her limbs. My jaw dropped. She wasn't freaking out? She wasn't freaking out.

why the fuck isn't she freaking out?

"Uh, I- did we fuck?" I blurted. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Um, obviously?" She gestured to the bareness of our bodies underneath the comforters. Then her eyes widened.

"Wait, you don't remember last night?" I glared at the Cuban. "Of course I fucking don't Camila! You loaded me with a bunch of fucking shots!" She seemed shocked at my outburst.

As she decided to keep quiet, I got out of bed. I grabbed a new pair of boxers, a sports bra, a regular white tee and some black shorts. "What're you doing?" She asked, her voice so light it could be considered a whisper.

"Getting away from someone who just fucking took advantage of me!" I shouted, glaring hard into Camila's eyes. She immediately dropped her head at my gaze. "I-I'm sorry, Y/n. I wasn't think-" I rolled my eyes.

"Save it. I don't want a sap story. I'm leaving and when I get back you better be fucking gone." I spat, slipping on some black Champion socks and then my white Air Forces.

I grabbed my necessities and left without another word. I was in utter disbelief. Isn't that rape? Or am I taking it too far? I gave myself a headache trying so hard to remember what the fuck happened.

*flashback*

"C'mon Y/n! Don't be lame." Camila smirked as she held the shot glass in her hand. I shook my head, my vision blurring.

"No, C, I'm already fucking plastered." I chuckled lightly, hoping she'd stop asking. But no, she pushed again.

"Pleaseee." She dragged, obviously drunk. I sighed, grabbing it and deciding to just give in. She squealed and held her glass up for us to cheers.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" I threw back the shot. The blaring music from the club's speakers was the only thing just barely blocking the loud pounding in my ears. I was definitely shit-faced at this point.

"Ain't no way I'm remembering tonight, tomorrow." I shook my head with a short laugh. Camila smirked, slowly walking over and wrapping her arms around my neck.

*flashback over*

Wow, so she even knew what she was doing. I hopped into my Audi with a shake of my head. I can't believe someone I've considered my good friend for so long would do something like that. Just seemed so out of the ordinary for her, I guess.