Chapter 11

Monday's were the worst, even without having to go to school. I don't know what it was about them. Maybe it was because it was a start of a new week. Another week to take away from my life, another week that I would never get back again. Okay now I was getting a morbid, but it was a known fact that Monday's were the worst.

It was Monday, could you believe it I had been here for 2 weeks. I guess time flies when your having fun. Well as much fun as an 18 year old can have stuck in a house full of werewolves. Which reminds me I haven't shifted properly- the day of the fight doesn't count- since I first came onto the territory. I guess I will have to ask Damon about it, only because I don't know my way around. Don't think I'm becoming soft, I can do what I please without having to ask for permission. I may as well ask Damon about it now, he should be in his office working on pack stuff.

I ran down the stairs-a skill I have mastered since being here- and jumped off the last one. I speed walked to his office, legs pumping and arms swinging at my side. I came to a halt at the large mahogany door, I knocked before entering. The office itself looked too posh for me, even the door looked posh. The door slammed behind me, Damon looked up startled from his desk.

"What? I knocked" I sat myself down in the seat opposite Damon.

"Yeah but I didn't tell you to enter, you just strolled on in"

"Yeah so" I shrugged carelessly.

"That defeats the whole point of knocking" He exclaimed rubbing his temples before resting his head on his desk. I put my arms up in mock surrender and got up.

"Where are you going?" He lifted his head off the desk and looked at me curiously.

"I'm doing it again duh" I walked out the office and closed the door behind me. I waited for a few seconds before knocking on the door again.

"Who is it" He called, I can just imagine the smug smile on his face.

"Ya mum" I responded before walking in and seating myself in the same spot as last time.

"Oh hey mum what's for lunch" Damon replied sarcastically. I stood up and slammed my fists on the desk, making Damon jump and look up in surprise. I straightened my 'unicorn' top and sat back down. I didn't slam my hands on the desk for any reason I just had an urge to do it. And can I just say it was so fun. Anyway getting back to the topic in hand.

"Damon" I asked sweetly, pulling the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes" He looked at me skeptically, before replying.

"You see my wolf is really sad because she really wants to run so-"

"I'm sorry but today I was going to introduce you to the pack" He says sympathetically, but with a hint of excitement in his voice. Wait, hold up. The pack! I can't meet the pack, what if they end up hating me.

"Please don't make me meet them" I pleaded, I even added the puppy dog eyes for effect.

"But baby it's already been planned, we've got the meeting room ready and everything" He sighed, I could see the dejectedness in his eyes. "But if you really don't want to meet them we can do it another time"

He looked so sad, and dejected. I couldn't bear to look at his face any longer.

"No don't worry I will go, just can we go for a run first" Damon instantly brightened, and his eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Sure babe anything for you" Damon got up from his desk and wrapped his arms around me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Babe?" I questioned, I was never really a fan of pet names.