Chapter 3

I woke up early in the morning before any of the pack member were up. I went downstairs into the kitchen and got everything ready for the prank, I used to do this all the time in my old pack. I'm just glad my dad was an Alpha because otherwise I might've been severely punished. I was now hiding behind the lounge door that connects it to the kitchen. I could immediately smell my mates smell as he headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. I smirked evilly and followed behind him slowly. As soon as I entered the kitchen he spun around, he ran up to me and hugged me, planting kisses on my forehead.
"I thought you left me" I cocked my head to the side.
"Why would you think that?" I was utterly confused right now.
"Because I thought you didn't want us" I just awkwardly patted his back as he continued to hug me. After a few minutes he let me go and walked over to the cupboards searching for something. I looked up at the clock and realised it's now 12pm, when I said I woke up early before the pack members got up I mean I woke up at 10am. They like to stay in late, I mean I do too but come on 12:00 in the afternoon. I watched as Damon started to get ingredients from the fridge and then a loaf of bread from the cupboards, Doing everything I knew he would do.
"What ya doing?" I put my arms around his waist, he stiffened before relaxing in my arms.
"Making a sandwich, do you want one?" He said looking down at me I smiled sweetly at him and skipped away to the bar stool.
"Nope" I said popping the 'p' I could hear more people getting up and going down the stairs into the kitchen. I heard a chorus of 'Alpha' and 'good morning's I just continued to stare at Damon. I watched as Damon cut into the French baguette, a loud bang was heard before a ton of flour covered Damon. No one said anything it was all quiet before I started laughing, tears streamed down my face. I must of fell off the stool at one point because I was now rolling around on the ground clutching my stomach. After finally collecting my-self I looked up to meet the gaze of Damon, his face was covered in flour. I giggled a bit but hid it behind a cough.
"Oh hey Damon, what happened to you?" I tried to stay serious but a giggle escaped and then I had round 2 of my laughing fit. I collected myself much sooner this time, I stood up of the floor wiping the none existent dirt off my bottom.
"Well that was fun" Damon looked at me, you could see a slight bit of amusement in his eyes, but he tried to hide it with a blank expression.
"You think this is funny?" I shook my head at him looking down at the ground before looking back up.
"It's f*cking hilarious" As soon as I said that I ran out the room as fast as I could, and let me tell you I run fast. As soon as I went through the front door I shifted into my red wolf. I heard the tearing of clothes behind me, and I know that it's Damon shifting into his wolf. I did the worst thing someone can do in this situation, I turn my head and look behind me. It shocked me to see no one there, I stop running and look around. I slowly turn back round behind me, there stood Damon's black wolf in all his glory. My wolf wanted to take over but I fought with her.
I playfully growled and he did it back, we circled around each other for a while. I completely forgot about my surroundings until Ben's shouting brought me back.
"Come up, Come up to watch your Alpha and soon to be Luna wrestle" I cocked my head to the side, how can I wrestle in wolf form. We both continued to circle each other while Ben counted down.
3
2
1
I watched Damon's foot twitch to the left slightly and I knew then which way he was going. As soon as he pounced from the left I was ready, I leapt over him landing onto his back. He shook me trying to get me off his back, I stayed put hanging on for dear life. Damon then shocked me by rolling over onto his back squishing me in the process. I wriggled about underneath him. Jesus he ways a ton, but seriously what does this guy eat. He rolled off me and looked down smirking, well what looks like one in his wolf form. I just huffed and stood up, shaking my fur out like a wet dog. He looked back at me thinking he had won but I had a plan. I trotted over to him and licked his face surprising both him and his wolf. I nudged the side of his face with my snout, he leaned into my touch. I watched as he visibly relaxed I took that as my opportunity. I jumped onto him making him collapse onto the ground. I nipped at him playfully, that snapped him out of his trance. I nipped him again trying to get him to submit to me. He slowly submitted, I new he could have easily gotten me off him if he wanted but he suffered his Alpha pried for me. That made a weird tingly feeling settle in my stomach. I gracefully stood up and swished my tail in his face. I trotted back towards the house, with my head held high. I ran up the stairs and into my room, shifting and putting on some clothes. I put on some black leggings and a grey hoodie with some cute animal socks. I skipped down the stairs and into the cinema room. Yes you heard me cinema room, the pack is loaded. I walked in and saw two girls both sitting on a guys lap watching Insidious. They didn't see me come in so I snuck behind the couch and whispered.
"Boo" Both girls screamed and fell off the couch as well as the guys. I started laughing at them, they brushed themselves off and looked at me.
"Hey, nice to meet you" I put my hand out to shake but they just stared at me like I had three heads. I had just been polite for the first time in my life and they stare at me like that.
"What?" I looked behind me and then back at them. The girl with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and tan skin gave me an incredulous look.
"You just scared the crap out of us!" I smiled and jumped onto the two seater couch next to the one they were previously sitting on.
"Yeah sorry about that, anyway who are you?" The dark haired girl sat down on the couch and slowly the other girl and guys followed.
"I mean I thought only the Alpha, Beta and third-in-command stay at the pack house" I continued.
"They do as well as there family's. My names Emily I'm Bens sister" The dark haired girl said. "This is my mate Luke he also lives here" She pointed to a tan boy with blonde hair an brown eyes, he had the whole surfer look.
"This is Ally she's my best friend and cousin" She pointed to the other girl who had midnight black hair and these really dark almost black eyes, she was slightly tan. "And that's Ally's mate Scott" She pointed to an emerald green eyed boy with tousled brown hair.
I leaned back into the chair and crossed my right leg over my left.
"Right well my names Libby I'm the Al-" They cut me off.
"Luna" They all bowed their head to me in respect, I laughed awkwardly.
"You don't have to bow" They nodded and replied with a 'yes Luna'
"and don't call me Luna it's weird" They all nodded.
"Right well it was nice meeting you" I jumped up off the couch and nearly ran out of the room trying to get away from the awkward tension. I skipped down the hall and collided with a wall? I looked up to see Ben, so it wasn't a wall.
"Ben just the guy I wanted to see" I grabbed his arm and started to drag him down the hall.
"Where are we going?" I replied with a quick 'out' and continued to drag him put of the pack house and down the gravel path towards his yellow car.
"Get in" I ordered him.
"How'd you know it's my car?" I got in the car and he followed.
"It smelt like you, and I think it was the fact it had 'BEN' on the number plate" He nodded, we just sat there for a couple of minutes in silence, until I broke it.
"Well drive!" He jumped and then started the car he slowly drove down the rode, I pushed down on his leg making the car jolt faster.
"Jesus!" He screamed I hit him upside the head.
"Don't say Gods sons name in vein!" I hit him again and he muttered a 'sorry' Truth is I don't actually give a damn about God I just like hitting people. We continued to drive until I saw the turning we needed.
"Left!" He jumped in his seat again and then swerved left narrowly missing the curb. We continued down this road until I saw the park come into view I opened the car door and jumped out whilst the vehicle was moving.
"Sh*t" Ben cussed, he pulled over to the side and parked the car. He jumped out the car and ran over to me.
"Are you crazy!" He shouted at me, I continued to walk.
"Yup" I said popping the 'p'
"It was a rhetorical question" He grumbled, I walked into the park and over to the swings.
"If the Alpha finds out about that he's going to kill me" I walked up to the swing and sat down.
"He's going to kill you anyway, I wasn't supposed to leave the house" I swung myself going higher in the air.
"What! Why didn't you tell me before you dragged me here!" I shrugged and continued to swing myself higher. He continued to scream at me about being irresponsible.
"Calm your t*ts I'll take the blame" He sat on a swing and started to swing.
"You better" He grumbled, sulking on the swing.
----------------
Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update I didn't realise it's been nearly 2 weeks! Anyway Thankyou all so much for the nice comments! I've now got 96 reads which is amazing so Thankyou all for that I couldn't be any happier!!!!!
Again I apologise for the wait the next update will be sooner I promise :)
-Liv