Chapter 7

"Stop" I aimed my nerf gun at his forehead for the 4th time and shot him. I did a little mental victory dance for hitting him in the middle of his forehead.

"I'm serious Libby stop it" I aimed the gun at him. I am the champion of annoying people, I shot him again.

"Jesus if you do that one m-" I smirked before shooting him again. He jumped up from his desk and started to tickle me.

"No Damon stop" I screeched. Tickling was my weakness, how he knew I didn't know.

"Say the magic words"

"Please"

"Hmm" He put his finger to his chin pretending to think about it "nope, how about Damon you are the sexiest person alive"

"No way" My words were probably inaudible because of my laughter.

"Say it" I screeched again as he went for another round of tickles.

"Ok ok ok" He stopped momentarily waiting for my response "Damon you are the sexiest person alive" He smirked and got off me.

"Why thank you I knew you couldn't refrain from telling me how sexy I am, none of the girls can" I knew saying it would go to his head.

"Yeah yeah believe what you want" I jumped back onto the couch and watched as Damon continued his work. We were currently in his office, I've been sitting here for so long I can't feel my bum, it's completely numb. Ha, that rhymes mental high five to me.

Damon wouldn't allow me out of his office, because he wouldn't be able to do his work. He said he wouldn't be able stop thinking about me, I thought it was because of my good looks. But I quote "because I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about how much trouble you would get yourself into"

So now here I am stuck in this boring office. I sighed loudly and threw my hands up in agitation.

"Damon I swear to god if you don't let me out of this office I will castrate you" I watched as Damon gulped nervously, obviously hearing the rumours about me. But he continued to ignore me, agitating me more.

"Damon" I growled out, he looked up at me nervously.

"Fine I will get Paul to look after you" I growled at the mention of being looked after.

"You can either get looked after or you can stay here with me" Damon cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Fine" I ground out, I stood up and walked out of the office. Paul was leaning against the wall opposite the door.

"Hey Libby" As soon as Paul saw me he stood up from the wall and stepped towards me.

"Hey" Paul was actually good looking up close, not like I would be interested in him though.

"So what do you want to do today?" Paul asked, I never really thought about what I wanted to do only that I wanted to escape that god forsaken office.

"Food" I replied, I am starving.

"You want to do food" He smirked knowing he outsmarted me.

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean" I hit his arm playfully, he yelled in pain.

"Jesus woman are you trying to kill me" He rubbed his arm where I hit him. I don't know what the big deal is I hit him lightly.

"Stop being a pussy" We were now walking as we talked, heading towards the kitchen.

"I know w-" I put my hand over his mouth, stopping him from saying another dirty joke. We had just arrived at the kitchen I walked over to the breakfast bar and sat down in one of the stools. I watched as Paul got out some pasta from the cupboard and started to boil it. He got some tomato sauce and put it in another pot letting it simmer on the stove. He walked over and sat on the stool opposite me.

"It might take a while to cook" I nodded absentmindedly and stared out of the window. An awkward silence filled the air, only to be broken seconds later.

"Okay I have an idea. Why don't we play 20 questions to get to know each" I could see the eagerness in his eyes, I thought about it for a moment. I mean I guess it couldn't be that bad. I nodded and a smile appeared on his face.

"Okay favourite colour" He asked first.

"Black" He rolled his eyes at me before replying.

"Such a morbid colour" I rolled my eyes at that.

"Favourite animal" He continued.

"Wolf, duh"

"Biggest fear"

"And why would I tell you that"

"Because it's a step closer to becoming best friends" He said in a 'duh' way.

"Yeah but you might use it against me"

"Why would I do that were friends" He smiled at me, a real genuine smile.

"Tight spaces" I murmured.

"Wait your claustrophobic" He all but shouted.

"Shhh someone might hear and yes I am" He quieted down after I had said that.

We continued our 20 questions until the food was ready, we then sat in silence as we ate. After that I joined Damon back in his office.

I think me and Paul are friends now, we actually have a lot of things in common and is a really nice guy once you get to know him. I can't believe I've gained yet another friend, I never used to have friends and now I have like six. I actually feel really happy for once.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Hi guys, this is kind of a filler chapter. Good news I will now be uploading more regularly. I will now be uploading the chapters weekly every Friday :D

So yep!!

And thank you to everyone who's been reading my book I have now got 1k reads I'm so happy. Thank you everyone!

Shoutout to thebakerbabes <---- collab account go check it out!