Chapter 5

"Come on you need some new clothes!"

"I'm not going shopping" I crossed my arms over my chest to prove my point. No way was I going shopping.

"Why not?" Emily whined.

"A. Because I hate shopping. And B. Because I said so" Emily pouted and i rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour. I continued to play Call of Duty ignoring Emily's constant whining. After a while Emily left saying something about 'Going to find Damon'.

I sighed, got up off the couch and walked up stairs heading into my bedroom. I immediately went over to my bed, falling onto it face first. I sighed in content at the comfy mattress and duvet. I know that when Emily finds Damon he's going to make me go shopping with them. A knock on the door caught my attention, I sit up and look towards the door. Damon pops his head through the door.

"Can I come in?" I nodded, he opened the door wider and steps in closing the door behind him.

"Emily said you didn't want to go shopping " He sat on the bed next to me, I nodded.

"Why not? You can have a girls day you will have fun" He practically begged.

"There's nothing fun about shopping" I don't see why loads of girls like carrying around bags filled with clothes your probably only going to wear once in your life. I mean there's nothing fun about that.

"Come on please. At least do it for me, you can spend time with the girls and I can spend time with the boys. Win win situation" He pleaded, with his puppy dog eyes. I groaned and face planted my pillow.

"Fine" I muffled into the pillow but he heard it anyway. He kissed my forehead and jumped off the bed.

"The girls are getting ready, be ready in 20 minutes" He ran out the room, probably going to get ready to go out with the boys. I sighed and got up off my bed. I walked into my en-suite, stripped of my clothes and got into the shower.

After an extremely quick shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out of the en-suite and into my room. I opened my wardrobe and picked out ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top with the word '#selfie' on it and a leather jacket. I put them on and slipped on a pair of white converse. I plugged in the hair dryer I borrowed from Emily and blow dried my hair. I then straightened my hair and clipped my side fringe (bangs if your American) back.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. I walked out of my room and down the hall. I saw Emily, Ally and another girl I didn't recognise standing at the bottom of the stairs, I went and joined them.

"Hey" I said to all of them. Emily hugged me and I turned my attenuation to the other girl standing there.

"Hi my names Dakota, but most people just call me Kota or Kody. I can already tell we are going to be the greatest of friends." She had long blonde hair with green eyes, she had long dark eyelashes and was outstandingly beautiful. She seemed like a really bubbly person.

"Libby" She hugged me and I awkwardly returned it, I'm still not used to hugs.

"Right let's go then" Emily interjected. We all headed out the door but I was stopped by Damon. I turned around and walked over to him.

"Now I want you to be safe, stick with the girls. And if anything happens call me straight away" He looked completely serious. "Damon I'm going to be fine" I started to walk away but he called me back.

"I also have to give you this" He gave me a purple credit card with his name on it. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks" I ran towards the car and jumped inside. The girls squealed and pulled out of the driveway.

Oh my god look at her but...Oh my god look at her but...Oh my god look at her but

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't. My anaconda don't want none unless she got buns Hun!" We all bellowed to the radio.

We had been singing for a quarter of an hour during the car journey to the Mall. I was actually having fun which is extremely rare because I never have fun. Well unless you count killing rouges as fun.

Dakota pulled up in the car park, she parked near the entrance of the store so we could get in easily. Me and Ally piled out of the back. I stretched my stiff limbs, they always seem to get stuff even if it's the shortest of journeys. I remember my brother used to tease me saying that I would get Arthritis when I'm older.

-=-=-=-=-=flashback=-=-=-=-=-

I stretched out my legs after having a 10 minute car ride to the store. My mum held my dad's hand and walked in, with me and my brother strolling behind.

"Libby why do you always do that?" My 7 year old brother asks my 5 year old self.

"Do what?" I asked skipping ahead of him, my brown hair bouncing behind me. He increased his pace to catch up to me.

"Stretch your legs after a car ride" He asked, his little eyes staring curiously at me.

"I get stiff legs" I shrugged.

"Your going to get a visit from Arthur" He couldn't say Arthritis so he used to refer to it as Arthur.

"Am not" I shouted. I couldn't bare to think of getting Arthritis. Even at the young age of 5 I had always wanted to be a pack warrior.

"Are too" I chased him around the shop, I stretched out my hand to grab him but he had already hid behind my dad.

"Libby" My dad warned. I pouted at him my big eyes wide.

"Come here" He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I giggled and screamed with glee.

-=-=-=-=-=flashback over=-=-=-=-=-

"Libby, libby" Emily was shaking my shoulders.

"What?" She stepped back.

"You just zoned out, we were worried" Only now you could see how worried she had been. Her hazel eyes were wide with fear, and were gathered up with un shed tears. I felt an urge to hug her so that's what I did. She pulled back after a while.

"Now let's go shopping" That instantly brightened everyone's mood.

--------------------------------------
I don't know if that was a good place to end it but I wanted to upload the chapter before christmas. I will also be doing the shopping scene in the next chapter if that's what you guys want.

Shoutout to @100_emily_omg for sitting next to me as I write this!

I hope you all have a very merry christmas if you do celebrate christmas.

Also a question. Do you think Libby is becoming too soft?