Chapter 2

I moved around on the bed, I hit something hard. Slowly I started to open my eyes, there next to me was my sleeping mate. I shot up and off the bed, slowly my mate opened his eyes. He looked over to where I was laying earlier, his eyes held confusion and he frowned. He then looked up and spotted me standing at the end of his king size bed.

"Good morning" He smiled at me but I just stared at him in shock.

"My names Damon alpha of the Dark Moon pack, love whats yours?" Wow, I've traveled right down to the Dark Moon pack.

"Libby" He sat there for a moment and then something clicked in his head.

"Wait! Libby, you mean your the rouge?!" I just nodded and looked down at my hands awkwardly playing with my fingers. I didn't want to look up to scared to see his reaction. Slowly I looked up to see his eyes on me, they held lust, and admiration.
I smiled, knowing that my mate isn't disgusted in me. Wait, Libby snap out of it you don't need a mate. My face then turned expressionless, Damon continued to silently stare at me making me uncomfortable. my stomach rumbled breaking the silence and tension filled air.

"Come on let's go get breakfast" I nodded eagerly and followed him out of his room and down the stairs. I can't say no to breakfast, it's been years since I've had proper food apart from Deer and wild horses. We walked into an empty kitchen, and Damon signalled me to sit while he was making breakfast. I sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar facing my mate. I heard the door open and I looked over to see the third-in-command come in, he looked at Damon and then his eyes zeroed in on me.

"What is that doing here?!" I snarled at him my anger increasing. I knew I should've took those anger management classes.

"Paul" Damon warned, wrapping his arms around me.
I fort in his grip, wriggling around trying to get him to release me. Finally I just stopped and gave in, he loosened his grip on me.

"Looks like someone's got anger issues" Paul smirked at me. All I saw was red, I fort in Damon's grip and because his grip was loose I was able to get out. I jumped onto Paul and started to punch his face, I felt tingles shoot through my body and knew Damon was trying to lift me off him.

"Shhh Libby calm down" He stroked my hair and was rubbing his hand up and down my back. I started to relax in his grip, I breathed in his intoxicating scent and felt myself become calmer. I snuggled my head closer into him.

"I'm sorry" It was muffled because of my head being on his chest. Wait did I just say sorry, I never say sorry and I mean never. Not even the time when I nearly broke my brothers neck did I say sorry.

"It's okay, baby" He pushed me back and looked into my eyes. I felt myself get lost in them, cheesy i know but it's true. He kissed my forehead and pulled me back over to the stool.

"Now let's go have that breakfast" I nodded and sat in thought. I can't believe I just let that go I just got so caught up in being in his arms. I put a blank expression on my face as Damon came over a few minutes later putting a plate of pancakes in front of me, my mouth watered at the sight. I picked it up with my hands and started to shove it in my mouth. I finished them in minutes, I looked up to see Damon watching me in amusement. I was never a polite and mannered person so why start now.
I heard the door open and I looked over to see a group of people come in with the Beta. The group went and grabbed breakfast while the Beta walked over to us, he sat next to Damon, opposite me.

"Hey we haven't been properly introduced, my names Ben" He put his hand out for me to shake but I just stared at it.

"Your supposed to shake it" I looked up to see a guy from the group standing there smirking at me.

"I know that" I spat, I looked back at Ben and he put his outstretched hand away. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and looked away as he spoke.

"So..I..um sorry about before, you know when we attacked you." He looked back up to me, smiling sheepishly.

"It's fine" I looked back over to Damon who had a frown etched onto his perfect face. Wait did I just say perfect god snap out of it Libby.
He abruptly stood up from his stool and looked over to me.

"I have to go, I need to call some people" I nodded and he left, I looked back to Ben.

"Don't you have to go?" I asked.
"Nope" He said popping the 'p' "I'm staying with you for the day"

"Like a babysitter?" I asked, he nodded and jumped of the stool he was sitting on.

"Exactly like a babysitter" I growled.

"I do not need a babysitter!" He just replied with a smirk and walked out of the room. I followed him shortly after, I walked into what seems to be a game room. It had a black 'L' shaped couch facing a 62' TV, with a glass coffee table infront.

"Do you want to play on the Xbox?" I nodded eagerly, jumping up and down like a kid wanting candy. All thoughts of being babysat aside. I used to have an Xbox in my old pack but my brother hardly ever let me go on it. But whenever I did I used to love it playing it for hours on end. I walked over to the cabinet where the games were kept and picked up 'Call Of Duty 2'

"Can we play this?" Ben looked up and nodded, I smiled and ran over to the machine to put it in.

"Do you know how to play?" I gave him a look, he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Only asking" I picked up the remote and started to play 'gun game' which is my favourite minigame on COD BO 2 (Call Of Duty Black Ops 2)ever. The aim of the game is to shoot people whenever you do you get given a different gun. The winner is the person who manages to kill everyone with all the different guns. We played a few rounds with me winning each time, I jumped off the couch and started to do a victory dance. We must have done a lot more then a few rounds since it was now dark outside.

"You cheated" I pulled my tongue out at him.

"Did not"
"Did too"
"Did not"
"Did too"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Y-"

"Why are you arguing?" Ben was interrupted by Damon who was standing by the door.

"Ben said I was cheating because I beat him at Black Ops" Damon looked over at Ben and then to me.

"Did you?" Damon asked me.

"Did I cheat or did I beat him?" He looked at Ben and then me before answering.

"Both"

"I didn't cheat and I did beat him" I smirked triumphantly at Damon's shocked expression. I'm guessing Ben doesn't normally get beaten, served him right for being egoistic and cocky.

"You beat him?" I nodded. Damon went over to me and held me in his arms.

"I missed you" He kissed my forehead. I just nodded not saying anything. I'm still not sure about having him as my mate, I'm not sure if I want a mate or not. I'm also not sure about this whole pack thing, I'm so used to being a rouge I don't know if I could go back to a pack, never mind be Luna to one. The scary thing is that it's only been a day and I'm already falling for him. I've also shown more emotion in this one day then I have my whole life. The rest of the night was spent watching movies, we were on our 4th movie when I started to feel my eyes droop. I unconsciously snuggled onto Damon's lap and started to close my eyes.

"Come on let's go to bed" I felt a sense of déjà vu, and felt myself being lifted into his arms and then I slowly fell asleep.

------------------------
Welp here's Chapter 2 sorry for the long wait I'm starting a new book as well as this one so I will have to see how it turns out. I will take note of any comments for improvements you make. Also Please vote it will help me update the book faster :)
- Liv