Chapter 6

3 hours later

"Oh my god Libby you have to buy this, isn't it adorable" Kota said shoving a green jumper with small foxes on it into my arms. The jumper actually wasn't that bad it was the fact that I was supposed to wear it made it seem horrendous.

"You know Dakota I think it would suit you much better" She pinned the jumper against herself and looked in the mirror.

"You really think so" I nodded, she smiled and went on searching for more clothes to buy. This continued for a few hours, my friends suggesting something, then me telling them to buy it instead.

"Look isn't it nice. Why don't you go try it on?" Emily said holding up a hideous yellow mini skirt.

"That is the ugliest skirt I have ever seen" I said pretending to fake gag.

"It's not that bad" She said holding it up against herself.

"Ew Em that skirt is disgusting" Ally said joining in on the conversation "see I told you"

"It's not that bad" I snorted, it looked like someone had threw up all over it.

"Trust me it's making my eyes bleed" Ally nodded, telling me she agreed with me.

"You can't talk, the outfit you arrived here in looked like it was picked out of a trash can" I gasped in mock outrage.

"Actually I got it from a clothing recycling bin" I stuck out my tongue at her.

"Okay Libby now that is disgusting" Kota said walking up to us.

"What it's basically just like a thrift shop" I know it's nothing like a thrift shop but I had to say something to save my reputation. Libby the most feared rouge, who gets clothes from a recycling bin. Yeah defiantly need to save my reputation.

"Yeah accept the people who buy the clothes wash them first" Ally replied smugly I huffed and walked away, my friends trailing behind me. It's not like I could of washed it anyway, I was living in the wild. I guess I could of washed it in a river but I mean come on, then it would smell of river. We headed over to Costa Coffee and ordered some food and drinks. I got a hot chocolate and a cheese sandwich. We were sitting at a round table, Dakota and Emily were busy discussing the latest gossip, whilst Ally was busy texting Scott I'm guessing from the blush on her cheeks. And I was sitting here observing everyone, with my hot chocolate in my hands taking small sips every so often.

"So Libby" I looked over to the person who had addressed me. Ally was now sitting facing me her phone now on the table in front of her.

"How is your love life?" I nearly spat out the drink I was drinking, who just comes out with a question like that. I swallowed the drink before recomposing myself.

"It's non-existent" Everyone at the tables attention was now on me, Emily and Dakota had abandoned there conversation and Ally was still facing me.

"What come on you and Damon are mates there must be some chemistry" Dakota said, Emily nodded in agreement.

"There is chemistry I just choose to ignore it" Ally and Dakota had a look of disbelief on their faces whilst Emily sat there looking smug?

"I knew it!" Emily screeched, deafening me and by the looks of it anyone in a 10 mile radius "I thought at first that you weren't a very touchy feely person but now looking back you've been denying the mate bond"

"I haven't been denying the mate bond, I accept it I just don't want to commit to someone"

"Why don't you want to commit?" Emily asked, okay now this is starting to feel like a therapy session.

"Guys this isn't a therapy session" I said trying to turn the conversation around.

"Just tell us why you don't want to commit"

"Drop it" My voice hard and firm.

"Come on just-" Emily's voice was just as firm telling me she was going to be very persistent.

"Drop it" The atmosphere was getting tenser and I think everyone could feel it to.

"I'm not going to dr-"

"Drop it Now!" The atmosphere was beyond tense, a few heads went to turn our way. The table was beyond awkward, Ally was fiddling with her phone looking around, Dakota was messing with her drink, Emily was drumming her fingers on the table yet she still had a fierce look in her eyes whilst I was staring off ahead beyond furious.

A few minutes later the boys had arrived by boys I mean Damon, Scott, Luke and Matt. They were all chatting noisily, but sensing the tense atmosphere quieted down. Damon went and sat me on his lap whilst the boys did the same to Emily and Ally. Dakota and Matt both sat on separate chairs. Dakota was still mate less but she had a boyfriend his name was Dylan I think.

"You alright love" Damon asked sensing my anger, I hummed in response. Damon ran his fingers up my arm leaving a tingling sensation, the mate bond slowly dimming my anger.

"Why so tense?" Scott asked, directing the question to everyone instead of just his mate.

"You know just girl stuff" Ally responded after a moment of silence.

"Like" Matt prodded, even going as far as to use a hand motion.

"Like ya mum now shut it" The boys snickered at my response whilst Matt sat there pouting.

The boys sat there talking about their day, apparently they had been to the cinema to see Insidious. And made a bet, whoever screams first pays for the arcade machines, Matt lost. We then proceeded to tell them about our day leaving out the fight, obviously.

I did manage to buy some clothes that I like, I bought some more colourful leggings with cute jumpers and tops. I also bought some converse and flats, and some cute little socks that had cute lace on the top. And my all time favourite a leather jacket with fake studs. Overall I think I did good, but I'm never going shopping with them again there crazy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hi guys I know it's a bit of an awkward way to end it but I've been doing homework so It's a bit short. I'm going back to school tomorrow unfortunately and my throats weird so I can't talk ahhhhh.

It's un-edited as well so I shall have to edit it some time, I will edit it Thursday so if you want to read something longer and edited wait till then ;)

Anyway I hope you all had a good winter break.

~Liv