Chapter 22

Michael

"Okay, so what do you want to know about me?" I asked and she smiled.

"I want to know everything about you."

"Okay, well my name is Michael Joseph Jackson and I'm 25 years old. I work with my father, and I'm the only child. My birthday is August 29th and I'm a proud Virgo. I love KFC and Mexican food so much, and I'm 5'9... and I really love this girl." He grins and she blushed.

"What girl?" She asked, with a sly grin.

"A gorgeous woman with a beautiful smile." I place my hand at the side of her face and rub her cheek.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you Jhene, and I hope one day you forgive me for what I did to you." I whisper softly and she sighs, looking down.

"Michael, I'm still hurting and as much as I want to hate you right now, and as much as I want to kick your ass out of here, I just can't because I love you so much, but I'm scared to give you another chance again to my heart. I don't know how I'll ever be able to trust you again or to forgive me."

"I know and I'm sorry, I regret everything that I've done to you, Jhene." I apologize sincerely again. She looks away and I see a tear roll down her cheek. She quickly wipes it off and sniffs.

"Umm... who's Diana, Michael?" She asks suddenly and I feel my heart skip a beat.

God, I hate talking about that woman.

"Uh... she's um... she's someone that I use to date back in high school." I mutter and she stares deeply into my eyes.

"Can you tell me what happened between you two?" She asks and I look down, nodding my head.

"Well uh... Diana was my first and I was head over heels in love with her. I would've done anything and everything for this girl. We started dating at the end of our senior year. I've always had a crush on her but I always thought that she was out of my league, and she'll never like me. One day she walked up to me and said that she likes me and she wanted us to start hanging out. So we use to hang out everyday after school and on weekends. I would take her to the movies and out for dinner, all that good stuff. I fell in love with this girl, that I saw my entire future with her and then when she told me that she was pregnant with my baby, I was ecstatic. I was so happy that I wanted to marry her. So when the baby was born, she told me that it wasn't mine and that she was cheating on me with her ex. That really crushed me. It broke my heart and I guess, I took it out on other women which was very wrong of me. I thought that all women were the same and when you told me for the first time that you loved me, I didn't want to believe you and when you told me that you were pregnant with my baby, I found it really hard to believe but I know that you're absolutely nothing like Diana. You meant everything you said."

"That's really sad, Michael." She whispers. I look down and a tear roll down my cheek. Jhene leans over and kisses the tear away. I smiled and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say softly. We both have tears in our eyes right now. I pulled her in for a hug and held her tight in my arms.

"I'm so sorry, Jhene." I cry out and she rubs my back, trying to console me.

"It's alright Michael, I understand now."

I honestly haven't cried this hard in years. Being in Jhene's arms are making me feel safe, I cried in her arms and she just comfort me and telling me that everything would be alright. I then pull away from her embrace and she wipes my tears away. I then grab her face and kissed her. I need her so bad right now. I pulled her on top of me without breaking the kiss and move my hands up her shirt. I brush my fingers against her stomach and I felt her shiver in my arms and moan softly. She wrap her arms around me and and play with the curls at the back of my head. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. I break the kiss and bury my face in her neck. I breathe in her scent and sigh out softly.

She smells so good.

I love everything about Jhene.

I stood up from the couch and she wraps her legs around my waist as I carried her upstairs to her room. I lay her down gently on the bed and hover over her. I positioned myself between her legs and she wraps them around my waist. I bent down and gently kiss her lips. She began moving her lips while her hands move up and down my chest. I then grab both of her hands, wanting to be in control and pin them above her head. I press my lips harder against hers and kiss her back roughly.

"Michael..." She breathes as I kiss the side of her lips.

"What?" I whisper.

"I can't- we can't do this." She says, getting her hands out of my grip and pushing me off her. I look at her hurt and confused.

"Why?" I asked. She sits up and run her fingers through her hair.

"I'm scared." She whispers as tears fall from her eyes. I lift her chin and look her in the eyes.

"Of what? Me?" I asked. She nods her head, silently without saying anything.

"But why?" I asked and she looks at me.

"Michael, the last time we had sex you broke up with me the next day. Do you know how hurtful that was? You broke my heart and I don't want the shit to happen mistake to happen twice. I can't go through that again." She says seriously. I sigh and look down.

"I'm not going to hurt you ever again."

"Once a player, always a player, Michael." She crosses her arms.

"I've changed, Jhene."

"No you haven't Michael, it doesn't take someone weeks to change. You haven't changed and I don't think you'll ever change. You like using women for all I know you probably didn't mean all that shit you said downstairs. You just said that so you can get in my pants." She scoffs and I shake my head.

"No Jhene, I meant everything I said. I even told you about Diana." I give her a confuse look. She makes a face.

"You're still in love with her?" She asks and I give her a bewildered expression.

"What? No, I love you." She rolls her eyes and lay back down on her bed with her back turned to me. I look down at her and sigh.

"Do you want me to stay or leave?"

I saw her body shaking as she cries and sob quietly to herself. I lay down next to her and move some of her hair from her face. I then wrap my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. We stay silent for a while until she breaks it. She turns around and buries her face in my chest.

"I love you, Michael." I rub her back and kiss her cheek. She then looks up at me.

"You don't feel the same?" She asks and I kiss her forehead.

"You should get some sleep." I whisper.

"No, I want to know Michael. Do you love me or not?"

"Of course I love you, Jhene."

"But you're not in love with me?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I don't know, Jhene. I'm a bit confused about my feelings but what I do know is that I love you a lot and I care about you." She snuggles closer to me.

"Just hold me." She whispers.

I held her in my arms all night even when she fell asleep, my arms were still wrapped around her. I stayed up all night thinking about what she said. I really have to prove to her that I am changing. I know it will take some time but I'm going to try my best to change, for Jhene and for the baby.

superflysister22 altaylor49