Chapter 17

Jhene

Oh. My. God... no.

I can't believe this.. I'm pregnant! I'm overjoyed but I'm also angry and sad. I'm pregnant with HIS baby. I'm going through all kind of emotions and so much thoughts are running in and out of my mind. I just don't know what to say or do. I can't be pregnant, there's got to be some kind of mistake.

"A-Are you sure that I'm... I'm pregnant?" I asked the doctor and she nods.

"Yes, Ms. Chilombo, you're a month pregnant." She speaks softly and my head is literally spinning. I think that I'm going to throw up. I ran out the room and lock myself inside one of the stalls. I doubled over and throw up in the toilet.

What am I going to do?

I can't raise this baby on my own.

Should I tell him or not?

I don't know what to do, I'm so lost and confused.

How could I be so stupid?

We forgot to use protection and now I'm pregnant by a man that doesn't love me and never cared about me. I'm pregnant by a man that lied to me, used me and played with my feelings. I can't have this baby. I don't want anything to do with him, not even this baby that's growing inside me. I have to get rid of it.

"Jhene! Are you in here?" I hear Chanel's voice calls out. I flush the toilet and unlock the stall door. I walked over to the sink and gargle some water in my mouth.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked while rubbing her hand up and down my back. I place my hands on the sink counter and started crying.

"I can't do this..."

"You can't do what, babe?" She asked and I turn around to face her.

"I can't have this baby." I say shakily and her eyes widens.

"Wait, so you want to have an abortion?" She asked and I nod.

"No, you're not going to abort this baby, Jhene. You're going to have this baby and I'm not letting you do this to yourself and to this innocent baby."

"Chanel, you don't understand, he doesn't love me."

"So what, Jhene? Fuck him, you don't need him!" She throws her hands in the air and I sigh.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked and I shrug.

"Maybe... well I think he deserve to know that I'm pregnant with his baby, right?" I asked and she nods.

"He is the daddy after all."

I hate Michael so much. I wish I never went to that club and met him in the first place. I wish he never existed. Now the worse part is that I have to go tell him that I'm pregnant with his baby. I wonder what his reaction is going to be.

Will he be happy or angry?

I'm full with mixed emotions right now. I'm happy but I'm also sad and angry. After leaving the doctor's office, Chanel drove us over to Michael's and Eric's place. When we get there and I see Michael's car parked in the driveway, the butterflies in my stomach start to erupt.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Chanel asked, breaking my thoughts and I shake my head.

"No, I think it's best I do this on my own." I release a sigh and she nods.

"Good luck, babe."

I got out of her car and walked up to the front door and I rang the doorbell and a few minutes later, the door opens. I looked up and I feel all these old feelings coming back to me. Our eyes meet and we both stood there staring each other down.

"Jhene, what are you doing here? I thought I told you that I don't want to see you around here ever again." He speaks coldly.

"There's something that I have to talk to you about-"

"What?" He rudely cuts me off and I take deep calming breaths to calm my nerves.

"Can I come in, please?" I asked and he steps aside, giving me room to pass. I walked in and wait for him to close the door. He walked passed me and I followed him to the living room.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" He asked and I clear my throat.

"Well, I just came from the doctor's office and I haven't been feeling well..."

"And what does this have to do with me?" He asked.

"My doctor ran some test and well... I-I'm pregnant." I stutter out and he's just staring at me in shock.

"Pregnant? By who?" He asked and I give him a 'duh'  type of look.

"You... I'm pregnant with your baby, Michael." I give him a look and he scoffs.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Jhene? There's no way in hell that baby is mine. You're just trying to trap me into thinking that it's mine when it's not. You think coming here and telling me that you're pregnant that I'll fall in love with you and we can live happily ever after? No fuck that, this isn't a fucking fairytale and I'm not going to let you trap me, you fucking whore." He speaks harshly to me and my eyes water up.

How could he say such hurtful things to me? I can't believe this is the same man I fell in love with.

"I will never love you." He grits out.

"You know what? I made a big mistake coming here. In my mind, you had every right to know that I'm pregnant with your baby. How could you be so fucking cold hearted?"

"THAT IS NOT MY FUCKING CHILD! I USED PROTECTION!"

"YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION THAT NIGHT, DUMB ASS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CARRYING YOUR BABY! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" I start to head out the door, but the words that comes from his foul mouth stops me.

"If it's my baby which I don't believe, then you have to get rid of it." He crosses his arms and I give him a look.

"I'm not having an abortion."

"Then I guess your baby will just have to grow up without a father." He shrugs.

"You're really not going to be there for your own child?" I asked, trying not to sound sad. He shakes his head.

"I'll give you money, a house anything for you and the baby." I shake my head.

"No, keep your money. I don't need or want your money. I can raise my baby on my own. We're going to be good without you." I shake my head and he smirks.

"Good." He then walks over to the door and opens it.

"And Jhene, if you ever show up here again, I will call the cops and put out a restraining order on you." He tilts his head and I shake my head, disgustingly.

"You're a piece of fucking shit, Michael. Karma's gonna bite you in the ass and I can't wait until it does."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Get out of my house, Jhene." He stands with the door wide open and I walk towards it and look back at him one last time.

"Have a great life."

"You too."

altaylor49