Chapter 14

Jhené

I'm at the mall with Chanel because she's helping me pick out a nice dress for tonight. Today is a special day for me, and today makes it a month since Michael and I have been together. Things haven't been great between us, but I'm still hanging on. I really love Michael, I do. I'm in love with Michael and tonight, I plan on giving him my all. I want to show him how much I love him and how much he means to me. We have our differences and we argue a lot, but hey, what's a relationship without arguments and disagreements, right?

Sometimes I feel like I'm only fooling myself and I question my love for him but deep down I know that he loves me. It's just that he's so stressed with work, and that's why he takes his frustration out on me, I guess. I invited Michael over to my place for tonight for a romantic dinner and then after that, I'll be giving him something really special...

"You look good, Jhené!" Chanel gasped as she sees me walking out the changing room in a deep red summer dress. I know Michael is going to like this dress for sure because red is his favorite color.

"You think so? You think Michael will like it?" I asked, blushing.

"He's going to love it, Jhené. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She winks at me and I smirk.

"And that's exactly what I want."

After paying for the dress, Chanel grabs my hand and drags me all the way to the Victoria's Secret store, and man do I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Ouu look at this." Chanel says picking up a really sexy black lace panty and bra set.

"This would look great on you, for sure Michael won't be able to take his hands and eyes off you." She wiggles her eyebrows and I giggled.

"You really think so?" I asked. She nods.

"Yeah, but what do you think? Do you like it?" She asked and I shake my head.

"It's sexy but I want something much more sexier, like slutty." I smirk and she raises her eyebrows.

"Oh, you bad bitch." We both share a laugh. We looked around a bit until I saw this really sexy red lace lingerie.

Now this is what I need.

After telling Chanel that I'm picking the red one, we walked over to the cashier and paid for it. When I turned around, I could've sworn I saw Michael and shrug it off and walked out of the store. We walked around the mall doing some more shopping, and after that, we went to get our hair and nails done.

   ~•~

"Have fun tonight." Chanel says, waving at me.

"I will. I'll see you later." I wave back at her and she waves once more before getting in her car, driving off.

Once I got home, I quickly head upstairs and start redecorating my room. I then hopped in the shower, and after that, I put on some lotion and got dressed before heading downstairs to start on dinner.

I'm so nervous...

I just can't wait to see Michael. I haven't seen him all week because he's been so busy with work and all. I just miss him so much. Tonight I'm not holding back in my heart, I know that he's the one for me.

  ~•~

Michael

"Aww Mikey, you really have to go?" Kira asked. I nod.

"Yeah... I have to go..."

"Will I ever see you again?" She asked and I shrug.

"Maybe. Look I had fun today."

"Me too." She says, getting out of the bed, completely naked. I bite down on my lip and look her up and down. After leaving her place, I got a call from one of my other whores.

"Yes Gia?" I asked and I can hear the seductive tone in her voice.

"What are you doing tonight, sexy? I need you, baby."

"I'll be busy tonight. What is it?"

"I miss you, baby."

"Ok."

"When can I see you, Michael? You don't call me, and it's been a while since we've had sex. What's up with that? I'm not good for you anymore." I hear the attitude in her voice and I rolled my eyes.

"You're alright..." I release a sigh and she gasp.

"You fucking bastard-"

"Look, I have to go Gia." I say, hanging up on her. I turned off my phone and toss it to the passenger side.

Once I got home, I head upstairs and take a quick shower. Jhené wants me to come over to her place tonight. All week I've been trying to avoid her, but she begged for me to come over tonight. She said that she has a surprise for me. I hope it's sex, because if she doesn't give me any tonight, I'm breaking up with her ass. I can't do this with her. I'm a grown ass man and I got needs. Hell, even if I do get what I want tonight, I'm still breaking up with her. As I'm getting dressed, Eric walks in my room grinning like he's knows something. I look at him and cross my arms.

"What?" I asked. He shakes his head.

"So... who was that girl you were at the mall with?"

"You saw me?" I asked in disbelief but he press his lips together in a tight line.

"Nah, but Chanel did though. You're lucky Jhené didn't see you." He tilts his head to the side and I rolled my eyes.

"So fucking what if she saw me? I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of her ass anyways."

"Where you going?" He asked. I sighed, feeling annoyed.

"Over to Jhené's place. You know, I regret meeting her at the club that night. She gets on my fucking nerves. I should've just fucked her on the first night." I sigh loudly and Eric gives me a look.

"So you mean to tell me that you're still going to use her for sex?" He asked and I shake my head.

"I'm not using her-"

"You're playing with her feelings, and that's really fucked up, Mike." He shakes his head and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Ok I know that I wasn't any better when I did the same shit to Chanel, but I've changed and I like Jhené. She has changed you so much, but you're too damn blind to see it. She's the one for you and I know in my heart that girl is for you, but Michael as I said before-"

"Just stop with the fucking lecture, Eric, I have to be somewhere." I cut him off and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Alright.. just know that not only Jhené you won't be hurting." He shakes his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever..." I mumble as I storm out of my room and walked downstairs, feeling fucking pissed. I don't know what's Eric's fucking problem is...

I DON'T LOVE JHENÉ! I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HER WHATSOEVER!

I don't do love.. Michael Jackson don't do love..

Love don't fucking exist. If I had feelings for her, I wouldn't be fucking around with those other girls. Jhené is a sweet girl, but there's no way I'm going to settle down, and there's absolutely no way I'm falling for her.

She means absolutely nothing to me.

altaylor49