Chapter 26

Michael  

The Next Morning...
An: One more chapter to go!!

I opened my eyes at first not knowing where I was. I looked around the room and Jhene is nowhere in sight. I rub my hand over my face then look up at the ceiling. Images of last night starts running through my mind and I couldn't help but to smile. Last night was great. It was wonderful, amazing and magical all in one. I've fallen more in love with Jhene and I hope  that she doesn't regret anything.

I wonder where she is?

I hope she doesn't throw me out like last time or else that would break my heart, but I wouldn't blame her because I deserve it. I meant everything I said to her last night and I really want us to start over new. I get out of bed and put on my boxers before heading downstairs when the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes hit my nostrils. I slowly entered the kitchen and look at her as she prepares breakfast. I then walk over to her and wrap my arms around her from behind, placing my hands on her growing bump. I kiss her cheek and she rest her head back on my shoulder.

"Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning. I hope you're hungry." She smiles and I bite down on my bottom lip and take a deep breath.

"Mmm... it smells delicious but I don't want that."

"Then what do you want to eat?" She asked, turning around. I picked her up and she wraps her legs around me, smiling.

"You."

"Michael, put me down." She giggles as I put her back down and kiss her lips softly. She then wraps her arms around me and look into my eyes.

"Last night was amazing." She says with a smirk before pecking my lips. I nod.

"Yes indeed." She turns around and picks up the plate of pancakes. She then hands it to me.

"Help me set the table." I take the plate and walk over to the table.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"I have work-" I cut her off as I look at her.

"I don't want you working." She makes a face.

"Why not?"

"Because you're pregnant and you don't need to be on your feet, and I can take care of you and my child."

"That's sweet really, but I love making money." She smiled. I sit her down on my lap and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I wanted to spend the day with you."

"Don't you have work too?" She asked and I nod.

"Yes, but I'm the boss, remember?"

"You mean your dad's the boss." She giggles and I shrug.

"Well yeah, but I can take the day off and besides it's Friday. There's not much to do at the office. So what do you say we go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Paris maybe... Italy." I smiled and she giggles.

"Michael, you're crazy."

"Only for you.";

"Aww." She bends down and kiss my lips softly.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked and she giggles.

"I thought I was already your girl?" She asked and I chucked.

"Do you forgive me?" She pressed her finger against my lips.