First date? •Scarlett Johansson•

Words: 1265
Taking requests

Y/n POV
_________

How am I going on a date with the Scarlett Johansson. I was freaking out. My best friend Laura had come over. I needed help choosing my outfit for tonight. I had no idea what to where. She is like a big celebrity I told my best friend. She just told me to be my self. Y/n you are perfect they way you are, and if Scarlett don't see that. She is just not the right fit for you, my best friend said. I couldn't thank her enough for her help. I saw what the clock where and told Laura to get going because i was going to meet Scarlett in 20 minutes.

Time skip to 20 minutes later

Scarlett POV
___________

As I was driving to the restaurant, where me and y/n had agreed to meet. As I was driving up I could see the paparazzi waiting. My first thought was: shit, why can't I even go out for a meal without getting the paparazzi on my tale? I just hope y/n is here already so she doesn't have to get though all this to get in.

Y/n POV
________

I arrived to the restaurant 5 minutes before we where going to meet. I came and saw all the paparazzi. What should I do now I asked my self. Y/n you need to go inside and not get the attention of the paparazzi.
Y/n got inside the restaurant and sat down at Scarlett and hers table. She saw through the windows the paparazzis cameras go of. Scarlett is here. I see her come through the door and smile at me. She came and sat down. She took her sun glasses of and I saw those beautiful eyes. Scarlett do you know how gorgeous you look right now.
I'm not as gorgeous as you, y/n Scarlett said.

The waiter came over and asked what you will like to order. Y/n and Scarlett order there food and drinks and talk again. You start to talk about her career. She told you that she sometimes hate it, because like today she can't go out without the paparazzi following her. I wish that they dint stand out there right now. I wish that I only could have you where without thinking about them outside. But what do you do for work, Scarlett asked.

I'm a soldier. I have been in Afghanistan 4 times. I love my job. I have always thought I would do something big. And I fell like I do. I'm working my way to the top, I want to have more female soldiers in the army, I have been working on that since I joined.

That sound amazing y/n. I have been really looking forward to this date tonight.
So have I Scarlett.

Before any of you know. You both finished eating and I was time to pay. Scarlett asked for the bill. Little this she know that y/n knew the owner of the shop. And when the bill came she took your card instead of Scarletts. Scarlett looked wired at you, and said I asked for the bill and wanted to pay. Y/n just said: you don't get to pay for anything. And beside I know the owner and I always pay for the first date I'm in. That is just my style.
Your have a good styles in general. You look really pretty. And that is just so sweet. So you have paid for every first date you have ever went one? Scarlett asked. Yes I have. But I have to say there has not been many of them, y/n says.

Y/n it have been a very nice dinner with you. I want to hear if you maybe want to go out for a second date sometime in the future? Scarlett asked
I would love to Scarlett. But how do we get out. There is no back door who leads out to the street.

Hmm... that is a good question. I just think that one of us have to get out before the other.

You both stand up and hug each other. But the think they don't know is that a paparazzi got a foto of it though the windows.

Y/n goes out first together with another family who goes out. Y/n stands in the background as Scarlett walks out and gets overwhelmed by paparazzi who is asking all sorts of questions.

Time skip because I can😏
—————————————
It's 1 month later
Y/n and Scarlett had gone on 9 dates and not got caught by the paparazzi they think.

Scarlett is going on the tonight show. She had asked me to be her girlfriend just before she left. I said of course I will. What have I done to be this lucky y/n thinks. She turns on the tv and sees Jimmy welcoming her on the show.

They talk about the new avengers movie endgame, and upcoming movies. Then Jimmy ask her if she is dating anyone.

Scarletts POV
___________

He asked me if I was dating anyone, me and y/n had an agreement that we weren't going to make if official to the public yet, before I was ready. I answered no I'm not currently dating anyone Jimmy. But I have to make an announcement, many people have asked me about my sexuality and I'm finally ready to tell all of you guys, I'm bisexual, and I'm very proud to be a part of the lgbtq community.

Jimmy: that's is great news. Aren't all of us who is sitting in here proud of her?

The people who is sitting in the audience, is cheering her on. Then jimmy says something that make all of them go silences

Jimmy: I have to say something, I don't believe that you don't see anyone. We have many fotos from different paparazzi who has seen you with the same woman. Care to explain Scarlett?

Can I see the fotos? I'm quite interested to see who this woman is Jimmy.

Jimmy shows first at foto of you and y/n hugging more than once and in different locations. He then ask who this woman is. I say she is just my friend. He says that he believe me, and then shows are foto of us kissing. I'm just sitting in there and starring at the foto. I was surprised we hadn't seen them.

Then I just blow it out. Yes Jimmy. You where right she isn't just a friend. She is one of the most amazing , gorgeous and caring person I know in the hole world. And I'm so lucky to call her my girlfriend.

The hole audience said awww

Scarlett can I ask how long this has been going on? And what is this beautiful girls name?

Yes Jimmy you can. Her name is Y/n and they first foto of us hugging was our first date. So we have been dating for a little under a month.

That is so great Scarlett, but I know y/n would be very happy to get your for herself again. So we are going to call it for a night. So goodnight every body out there and have a great night.

Y/n POV
_________

She just said I'm her girlfriend. I was so happy. The show has ended and Scarlett wrote that she will be here in 20 minutes. I could only think how lucky I had been to meet her and to call her my girlfriend.