Long lost wife < Natasha Romanoff >

Mila is Natashas long lost soulmate and wife. They got married at 18 when they where out on a mission. Mila and Natasha tried to escape together but ended getting detected by the red room. Mila stayed behind so her Wife could run.  She stayed in the red room and was forced to become a teacher.

7 years later

The avengers had always thought that it was wired that Natasha never had any partners in the last 7 years. Many of the boys had tried to, but she never liked them back. They did not understand it. They couldn't see anything in her file. They did not want to ask her because Nat was really scary.

One day when the avengers sad in a meeting, and somebody knocked on the doors. That is not possible said Tony. Nobody can come in. Jarvis pull up the cameras. I wanna see who it is. Jarvis putt the video up and they saw a woman standing outside the door. They could not see her face.

I will open the door, she can't take a god out said Thor.  Thor open the door and asked why she was here. The woman told him that she was here to see Natalie Alianova Romanova. Thor just looked at her with big eyes and said. Nobody here is named that. She just answered i know that somebody here is named that. I will bet you an night in a bed with me on that. Then it is a bet Thor said. He took her up to the rest of the avengers. Thor asked her to stay behind him when they walked in. They walked in and Thor said. You owe me that night in a bed. Nobody here is called Natalia Alianova Romanova.
Just as he said that Natasha said Mila? She ran to the woman standing behind her. Mila ran towards Natasha and when they meet the kissed. The avengers just looked choked. Natasha care to explain? Have you changed your name? Does that mean I have to chance mine to? Mila asked Natasha.

The avengers did not believe what they just heard. Tony to clear anything up. This is Mila Romanova. Now Mila Romanoff. She is my lovely wife of 15 years tomorrow. I have missed you Mila. So have I said Mila.

Now it all makes sense to the avengers why Natasha did not date or kiss anyone for the last 7 years. She was waiting on her wife to come back

I'm so sorry that it took so long time to come out. I'm open to request. Just wanna say thank you for over 100 reads. It means a lot. Have a good day, Night whenever you read this. Remember your are perfect the way you are

(Word count 467)