Nap time < Natasha Romanoff >

Words: 515

Milana also know as Mila is the daughter of Natasha Romanoff. She is 3 years old in this story. Just some good old fluff.

Milas POV
————————

Whet it the time, uncle Tony? ( what is the time?) it's 3:30 pm sweetheart. He walked out of the room.

You stared going to your mammas room. Where is she Mila was thinking. Mabye she is wojing she said out loud. (Maybe she is working)

Mila went to her mothers work place. She wasn't there. Aunt Wanda walked in and saw Mila siting on the ground. Wanda knew that you where out on a mission. Mila reached her arms up to Wanda and she took mila up, and walked down to the sofa. She said her down and stared Peppa pig. You watched it closely.
After and hour you started to cry loud. Wanda sprinted into the room. She asked you what was wrong. Mamma sleep mit me. (Mamma sleeps with me) Wanda looked up to the clock and saw it was nap time. She took you to your shared room with your mamma and put you down. She put the duvet over you. You started to cry. Wanda dint get it. Mil shouted I want my mamma. Mamma, mamma. Wanda took you into her arms. That dint help. Mika cried and cried. She wouldn't stop shouting for her mamma. Wile Wandas mind where elsewhere Mila saw her chance to find her mamma and agent for it. She ran so fast and did run into her mammas workplace and sat on the chair and waited to her mamma got home. She was crying and watched a foto of her mom.

Time skip 40 minutes later

Nat came home. And wanda had to break it to hear that Mila wasn't asleep in there bed. They had looked for her and couldn't find her. It's not a big problem. She is just tired and I know where to find her.

Nat when into her workplace and saw you sitting and cry wile she was looking at you foto together.

Mila come her baby. Mila ran into her mothers arm and stopped crying. I have missed you mamma. I know, I have missed you to. It's time for your nap Mila. Yes mamma. You in the bed with me? Yes mila. I will be in bed with you.
Nat took mila into there room and put her onset set duvet. She crawled under it to. The first thing mila did was cuddling up to her mother. She looked at Nat and said. Mamma me love you. I love you
To Baby. Sleep well. She you in a bit and nat kissed milas forehead. Mila was already a sleep by then. Nat just looked at her baby and thought how lucky I'm a to have this girl in my life.

I want to say thank you for 10 readers. It means a lot to me that people read it. Stay safe out there and have a good week. Sorry it's a bit shot, couldn't fall a sleep so made this.