Why is Mama here? • Scalett Johnasson •

Rose is 4 years old.
Y/n is Scarlett ex wife
__________________
Y/n POV:
I was on the set of civil war. And I have to say no ones know who I am. I am y/n Lee. Yes the grandchild of the Stan Lee. I have a child with Scarlett Johansson. But nobody but the russo brothers know. We chose to keep it that way. But I haven't seen my child in over a week and I miss my Rosie as I call her. I was just standing and talking with the brothers about an idea I had. Then the marvel cast walked in with there family's. Scarlett came with Rosie. I said a little shit out loud. The russo brothers looked at me and looked a bit sorry.

Scarlett POV:
————————
Rose tucked in my shirt and said loudly mommy why is Mama here? Everyone just looked shocked at me. I did not even think about her being here. And before I could say anything before she ran to my ex wife and made grabby arms. She picked her up and the cast just looked at me with some weird eyes. We all started to walk to my daughter and my ex wife and the Russo brothers.

Y/n POV:
-—-—-—-—-
Rosie ran to me and I picked her up. I saw Scarlett and the cast walking up to us. I know I have to prepare because I even heard her say to Scarlett; "why is mama here?"
When they all where over here they asked Scarlett who is she?
I answered I'm y/n Lee. Nice to meet you All. Im a screen Writer and director on this Movie. Mama me misses you Rosie said. I miss you to my little Rosie. But remember our movie night tomorrow. We are gonna watch one of mommy's movies. Nanny diaries? She said. Yes we are.

Chris; I'm so confused. The granddaughter of Stan Lee. I did not think he had a granddaughter but only a grandson. ( I don't know if he had any) but nice to meet you y/n I can feel we are gonna see a lot of you from now on. Your spot on evans I said. I have been in the writing room the last many movies. Just ready to try something new.

Mama me wanna go now. Okay Rosie. Scarlett is it okay that I take her now, Instead of later? Yes ofc she has missed her mama y/n. Say bye to mommy Rosie. We are going home to me now. Bye mommy Rosie said. She waved at the cast as we walked out.

————————
Omg. Thank you all for 10k reads. I can't believe it. Love you all so much. Thinking about starting a book about criminal minds. Would any be interested to read it?

Remember you are beautiful just the way you are <3