Ex finace • Scarlett Johansson • part 1

I have always been know as the cool college teacher/ plus the gay one. Every body I ever had loved me. My class was high up the ranking in the USA. So it was very attractive to some people.

I was standing down in the middle and teaching. It was almost summer and this class was graduating. I always had this rule that they class could ask me one question for each period we had together in there last month. Today they asked me who was my last relationship with. I am openly gay. So they knew it was a woman. If that is they story you wanna hear today then, I'm gonna tell it. But just as you know we haven't been together in over 7 years. It all started when my cousin and they are best friend with this famous actor who has been trough a lot. My cousin invited me to a party he hold. It was there I meet my now ex fiancé. She was a like good know actress. Now so is one of the most iconic actress in a universe that is not who we live in. And you will probably ask this when we weren't together anymore. I will come back to that. I will tell you a little more about this story. After we meet at the party. We exchanged numbers. She wrote to me the next day and we got on a date to days after. She was my everything, she even proposed to me, where we first shared our first kiss. She never wanted to tell the public who I was. I was the anonymous partner. She wasn't out but she is now out as a member of the lgbtq+ community. So I only got to meet her close family as her girlfriend. In the later state of our relationship, she had later on told her close friends about me. But not many people knew. She swore me not to tell anyone who she was. Like it's only close family who saw her. A couple of my friends. Even after she and I was engaged . She would like to wait. I understood completely. But as I see back it was a red flag. But the thing was that she did tell the public that she was engaged but not to who or how long we had been together. We were together for 7 years and the paparazzi didn't get many fotos of us together. I think I have seen max 10 pictures of us together in over 7 years. She really tried to hide me. But as we got into 2013 she changed. But I saw it in a good way. We started talking about having a kid. She said that she wanted to be the pregnant one. I was okay with that because I didn't wanna leave my job. But she wanted a break from acting. So we waited for a good sperm donor. We started looking in February 2013 and found a good one in October. We had to be very careful. We agreed once she was in her 2 trimester we would go to the press. And I would go with her. But we dint know who child it was gonna be. Because we had decided that we both would have eggs implanted in her and let the universe decide who the biological mother was. She got them implanted late November 2013. So around the 28-30. We said that we would wait 3 weeks before taking a test. But I never got to be there when she took it. After 2 weeks she texted me and said we needed to talk, I had been with a class on tour for a week . When I came home that day from work. And yes we ofc lived together. I saw missing things. I asked her where they were. She just told me that she dint love me anymore. And she had found an other person that she would rather be with. And she sorry but I need to leave immediately. All my things where already packed and ready to go. I just stood there in chok I remember. there was on question I mind. Did she cheat? I had to ask her that. I'm saying I cried hard when I was asking her. I asked with a voice I did not even know. Did you cheat? Did you sleep with this person? She looked to the ground and said yes I slept with him. And I'm sorry but the sperm donor is him. I changed it last minute. I will tell you I hadn't cried harder in that moment. She cheated on me. After 7 years. I asked with a low voice. For how long? She just answered 1 month. Why are you telling me this now. Are you gonna be with him? Yes I am. I broke down. I said Where is my things. They are out in the car. You can take a last walk in this house, and see if we had missed anything when we packed it down. I walked right into our closet. Now hers and her new boyfriends. I saw some of my clothes. I took all out beside 3 hoodies. I did not need them anymore. I walked down and said. You gonna regret this some day. I walked out to my car and never looked back. I can tell you all. I was heartbroken. I had spend 7 years with this woman, and she cheated.

They all looked at me with sad eyes. It isn't even the worst part.

After I got home I called my best friend to come over. And yes this best friend you know him too. It was (drumroll please)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RDJ. Yes he is and still is one of my best friends. He have really helped me trough that hard process. I don't have any contact with my ex fiancé, but I do with her mother. It's the only way we can handle our child. And yes she mine biology speaking. But my ex fiancé and her boyfriend then husband. When she did give birth. They only wrote there names on it. Thanks to my best friend, my child got gen tested so I could see if she was mine. And she was. But I was nkt that mother who took her child away from her other mother. So we spilt her time up. We have a schedule to follow. But I'm not talking to my ex. But het mom every time something happens. But it's okay. Now enough of my story. The class ended 10 minutes ago. Remember all that we are gonna take over the movie class tour next week because they could not go. I don't know where but I know it's a movie set. Look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Have a great day

———————-
This is a multi part story. So here is the first one <3