Mom? •Scarlett Johansson•

Y/n is 3
Mom Scar
~~~~~~

Scarlett POV:
————————
I just put y/n down in her room. It took like forever to get her to sleep this time. She has been clingy this past week. I don't know what happened. Maybe she is just tired. Maybe I need to take a break from work and just be with her. I got myself ready for bed. I always leave my door open as y/n sometime when she had a nightmare she comes und my bed and snuggle with me. I started sleeping thinking about my lovely daughter.

Y/n POV
—————

A few hours later.
It started to rain heavy. A thunderstorm was over our house i hated thunderstorms. So I woke up and ran to mummy's room with my Iron man and just started to cry to wake my mom up because I couldn't get up in the bed. She woke up and look shocked at me. But then she heard the thunderstorms outside. She quickly took me into her arms. I was sobbing. I could not stop. I was hungry too. My mom stopped giving me her milk last month. But I was so hungry so I took in my mothers shirt.

Scarlett POV:
————-——
She took in my shirt. Y/n haven't done that in this month. Oh now I know what was wrong. But she did not stop crying. So I took my shirt down so she could lach on. I have almost never seen her this hungry before. She still cried. She wanted to shift to my other nipple after 30 minutes. I thought to my self. This is okay. She still haven't stopped crying. This is the last resort. She Lached on to the other nipped and grew tired. She stopped crying and after she was done. She was sleeping so I laid her down close to me and snuggled with my daughter the whole night. I did not get any more sleep. Just laying and thinking about my beautiful perfect daughter I have.

Sorry I haven't been active. I have just lost my self in writing. Trying to come back see how is goes.
Love from your writer  <3