Happy mothers day • Scarlett •

Just wanted to do something for Mother's Day.

Word count: 599
* our reader is 17 in this *
- name Mila

What am I'm gonna give my mother on Mother's Day? Good question, she had everything, she so Scarlett Johansson. People never know her as I do. People don't see her as I do. So this day is gonna be a special one. Just for her, my plan was to make her breakfast that she could eat in bed. Then take her out to eat lunch. And when we got home watch her favorite movie. Even when I did not think it was that great. What would you not do for your mother?

So I know that she normally wakes up about 9:30 am. So I sat my alarm to 7:45. I woke up and got down in the kitchen and started making her, her favorite breakfast: soft boiled eggs, a good coffee, croissants, a bagel. And something called øllebrød. It was something my dad had showed us. We loved it. I just put some fruits on it too. The time was now 9:15. So I decided to go up with it now, and just wake her up. I came up to her room, I did not know I as usually do. I just walked right in. I sat the breakfast down besides her and woke her up. She first asked who is there. I just answered it's your daughter, happy Mother's Day. I made your favorite breakfast. She just looked at me and said thank you so much. I could not have asked for a better daughter than you. Then both of you sad in her bed eating. You just talked about how you life was going. The clock was now 11:30 and you said to your mother. Go get ready. We are eating lunch in the city today. And you can't ask where, and I'm paying. It's your day today. Scarlett just looked at her daughter and could not be happier with who she had raised.

They went out and they sat down in a hyggelig( only people from Denmark knows this word) restaurant. They sat and down and they got there food.  Once they was done.  When Mila whent to use the bathroom. Wile Scarlett looked at her insta. She saw her daughter had posted something new.
                      *****Foto at the bottom*****

Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world. You are the person in this world I love most and look up to. You have always been my role model. I couldn't be happier about that. I love our hours talking about life. Even if the public doesn't know who you really are I do. You are perfect in my eyes. Nobody's opinion can chance my look at you. You are the best mom anybody could ask for. Thanks for always being there when I need it, and being my biggest supporter for 17 year. continue being who you are. Love you mom <3
- your daughter Mila

Scarlett finished as Mila was as walking back. She sat with tears forming in her eyes. She just walked up to her daughter and said. Thank you for being you. You walked back home, and had a perfect evening. You culled on to her. She was surprised because you hadn't done that in ages. She just looked at Mila and said to her self. I have set perfect daughter.

Sorry for the wait. Haven't been felling great. But I'm back now.
Remember you are valid and you are beautiful. Don't let peole say otherwise

Foto: