Happy Birthday • Scarlett Johansson •

Y/n and Scarlett have been together for 9 years and have a 1 year old daughter together.
—————-———————-——————-————

Ist Scarlett birthday today. So me and our daughter mila got up early to surprise her. She turned 37 today. I can't believe that I have known her for almost 36. And married for over 9. I have a special little gift to her from Mila. I'm from Denmark so I have been teaching to say something. I always tell Scarlett that "jeg elsker hende" (I love her in danish) but I haven't heard her saying it.

Scarlett woke up 10 minutes ago and she came down to see me with Mila. I kissed her happy birthday and we sat down at the table. I had made all of her favorites. Mila is only one and still drinks milk. So when she was hungry she got Scarlett to feed her. When se was done she burped her and my heart did skip a beat or two. Just when mila was about to go down she said. "Jeg elsker dig mommy" (I love you mommy). Scarlett beamed at her and told her back. I love you too honey. She sat mila down on the ground so she could play. She looked at me and said. Thank you for the best birthday. And the gift omg. How did she learn it. I have just been talking to her about it. Haven't heard it before you. We had the best day in a long time. We went out to eat with mark because he was my big brother and him and Scarletts birthdays was on the same day.

Safe to say that Scarlett repaid y/n that evening. But she also did it because they agreed to have another baby 🍼

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating. But felt like I had to because she turned 37! 37, she is still so beautiful. It's crazy. But hope you liked it.

Remember your always valued, not everyone sees it. But I do. Keep safe out there people

And last thing. She was hot in that picture. And she's coming back to produce a mcu project. What do guys think it is?