Spoiler dont read this if you havnt seen black widow. < Natasha Romanoff >

I will start of by saying thank you thank you for 3 k reads. And sorry for not updating this. I haven't been felling the best mentally but is coming to a good place. But coming along. This is a spoiler so don't read it. Just scroll to the bottom and wait for and update. I'm coming along with some requests.

But you should know I'm not felling to well after the credits scene. But I'm gonna watch endgame wile I'm writing this. So this night is gonna be though

Ps I love Scarlett and Florence together. Now I'm mad because we don't see them together again😭😭😭😫😫😫

This takes places in the after credits scenes but with my own little twist to make me happy because I'm crying as I'm writing this😫😭🖕

Yelenas point of view:

I was walking to my sisters grave. I could not believe this. She is gone dead. It was like yesterday that we said goodbye on the battlefield, after we took down the red room for good. She said that she would be okay. But now I'm standing here. Looking at all the flowers and gifts. I put the two photos there I had. I miss her so much. (First little cry but when I wrote this) I don't understand how she died. She is the best fighter. She should've have died. I saw Valentina walking towards me. (Had one more because of syd, thank you syd🖕😭😫) (new one because I saw Nat in blonde hair in endgame, watching it as I write) think I'm going to cry, and not going to stop. Cried again when I heard Nats voice) Im not going to stop. Just stop writing all this😭😂😂🖕 back tog he story) hello Valentina said. You want to get back at the one who killed you sister. It's your next target l, so t thought I wanted to give you this in person. She gave me a tablet with my targets name Clint Barton. He was the one who got my sister killed. I thought they where best friends. Something must have happened. I just said thank you. Will report back when the job is done. After she walked away I sat down beside her grave, and made our sound. I heard it back. Wtf is happening. (This is in yelenas head) It's me Natasha said. I'm in your head. You have to know that it wasn't Clint who killed me. We had to fight to she who would sacrifice our self. It was me in the end. Just know that I love you and your little family. Don't kill him please. He has to be happy. Go help him and be there for him. Please. And remember I love you so much. It was never your fault that I died. I was my choice but, I'm happy. But not happy for leaving your guys back. But if you chose to listen and believe this. Even when you can't see me. Say to alexi and melina that I love you guys. I just love you. Stay alive for me. And remember that it's okay, and you have to let me go. What the hell happened. She just talked to me. I know what I have to do. I'm going to help Clint. I'm believing her. She was the best sister I got. And ofc she won the fight, she is and always will be the best.

(Can't write any more because I'm crying and me syd and josh can't stop, crying and coming up with different things that can happened in the mcu. But when you have seen the black widow. Don't be afraid to dm and we can talk. )

Thank you again for reading this. Love you all 3000, and we will need marvel to pay our therapy after black widow. The end credits scene is a destroyer of a good mental health.

So a little update. I used all of my tears up. Don't know how but I did😭😭😭😂

New update😭😭😭😭 they did not know about nats other family, even Clint did not know😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 fuck you marvel

Words: 688