Secret is out < Natasha Romanoff >

I want to start saying thank you for 1k reads. I'm so thankful. If you have any requests, come with it. Sorry for not posting. School has been stressing and I have been working a lot.

Hope that this is okay

Y/n POV:

Party at 8 this evening Tony shouted up the stairs. It was now 6:30 and I was laying with my girlfriend Nat. Nobody on the team knew. Not even Clint. I always hated these parties because men always hit on me. I was a lesbian so it was just irritating. I told my girlfriend that I had to go and get ready know.

Time skip to party

The party has been going on for quite some time. Almost every body has left. The avengers and Maria hill sat down in the sofas. Thor said you should play truth or dare. It came to your turn and you said truth. Tony asked you who of the boys you would like to go out with that you knew. Because every boy has been hitting on you this evening and every other party? I just answer they are not my style. Only Wanda understand and just looked at me with a big smile. In under 10 minutes it's your turn again. Tony ask you this time because you chose truth again. If you had to chose a boy in this room to date who would you chose? That's an easy one. No one. Why asked Tony. You have to like a boy in here. I do not like a boy in here. You have to said Tony. Why do I have to like a boy? What if I have a girlfriend that loves me. They boys just looked at your face and said you have a girlfriend? Ofc I have a girlfriend, she is the most badass woman in this room. You walked over to Natasha and kissed her. Now we can finally share a room дорогой (dorogoy: sweetheart). You to walked away happy and the boys just looked after you to ask you where crazy. Wanda and Maria just looked at each other and said. We knew it.

Word count: 364