Happy pride • Scarlett Johansson •

Happy pride to all out there coming from the b. This is my first pride so can't wait to come out to some people. But thought that your guys deserved a pride story.

My girlfriend Mila y/l/n/ is one of the biggest speakers in the lgbtq+ community. She is bi and the world knows it. I haven't come out yet to the public but we where gonna go to pride this year for her to hold her big speach of the night. I can't wait because it means that I will come out to. I have my lesbian flag and she has her bi flag. We where almost out of the door when she ask me. Are you ready for this Scarlett? I could only say yes.

Milas POV

I was so proud of my girlfriend she was gonna come out to the public today. We arrived to the pride and got assigned to walk in the front. I could see she was nervous so I took her hand in mine and we stared walking. When people saw Scarlett they just yelled how proud they where of her. We kept walking down to the podium where I should be speaking. I kissed Scarlett before going up.

I started speaking:

People ask me why I like both genders and why I can't chose one. I have one short answer that I always say. I got the privilege not to chose. So I don't. I love who I love. And if any of you feel like people don't believe you. Then text me over insta because I always have to time help. I always say if you can't love who you love then you can't be your self. So if any of your friends or family say it's a sin. Just ask them do you want me to be who I really am? Or where in the Bible is that standing? And I would love to say too all of the lgbtq+ members who has been bullied in school, it will get better, I grew ol with people not believing me. But look at me know. I'm standing tall and have the most beautiful girlfriend I could have imagined. So your life is valid.

Then I walked down to Scarlett and she just kissed me and looked happy.

2 weeks later because I can.

Scarletts POV

I had an interview today with Ellen.

Time skip to the interview.

So I saw you and Mila y/l/n in the pride photos. And I will just say congratulations for coming out as Lesbian.

Thank you so much I tell her. And yes me and Mila have been dating for some time know and I'm so proud of her. I could not have got a better girlfriend than her <3

Sorry for not updating haven't had any ideas.
This is so bad my apologies.

Happy pride to your all <3

Word count: 491