How you guys kiss

Scott:Kisses with Scott are full of passion and they express your love for each other. His hand is always on your waist,his lips massaging yours as your hands are on his chest.

Jackson:Kisses with Jackson are slow,sensual even. You like to tug at the hair on the nape of his neck and his hands grasp your hips as he pulls you closer.

Isaac:Kisses with Isaac are cute,light kisses. They sometimes are long,love filled kisses. You are always on your tiptoes to reach his lovely,pink lips. His big hands cup your face,his thumbs stroking your cheeks,a silent 'I love you.'

Derek:Kisses with Derek are full of emotion,always more than one emotion. Your hands always grasp his cheeks,your fingers scratching at the scruff on his perfect jaw. When things start to get heated,your hands slide down his chest and under his shirt.

Aiden:Kisses with Aiden are always passionate with a hint of lust. They are slow,sexy,with a touch of tongue. You like to place your hand on his neck and slowly slide it down his chest to the belt

Liam:Kisses with Liam are sensual and perfect. They always tend to be interrupted but always bring happiness and peace to your crazy days.

Stiles:Kisses with Stiles are slow and full of raw emotion. His hands always cup your face. His fingers tread through your hair as he mumbles an 'I love you' against your lips.

Parrish:Kisses with Parrish are sexy but never fail to express your love for eachother. Hands are always exploring,expressing your need for assurance.

Peter:Kisses with Peter are quick,heated,and passionate. His hands always grasp your face and slide down your body to press you closer.

Brett:Kisses with Brett are smooth and passionate. Your tongues tangle in a sensual dance and you can't help but tangle your fingers in his hair.

Garrett:Kisses with Garrett are hot and heavy. Your hands are always placed on his strong biceps and his on your hips. You pull away breathless and blushing as you exchange 'I love yous'