Hers for the taking(Part 3)

Part 3 Peter imagine:
We had taken our passionate lip locking inside and Peter had me trapped between him and the door. I moaned when he started nibbling on the skin where my shoulder meets my collarbone. He surely bit hard enough to leave a mark,which would heal in seconds. His large hands gripped my thighs and hoisted me up. He carried me to my bed where our frantic kissing turned into who could undress the other faster. Peter gripped my breasts,marveling in my constant moaning and pleading for him to touch me. Peters large and calloused fingers gripped the sides of my panties and slowly slid them down. "You have such beautiful skin. So smooth and creamy."he moaned,kissing his way up my legs. Kicking off his boxers,his large and muscular body between my legs. I moaned when his large length entered me,my nails scratching up his back.
**
My head lay in his chest while his fingers ran through my hair absentmindedly. "Best first date. Although,I don't usually do this on the first date"he chuckled. I smiled up at him innocently. "Don't try it,you're the one who provoked me. You little minx."he teased. "So,what you're saying is,no round two? Looks like I'll be showering alone."I playfully pouted. He growled and followed me into the bathroom.