Teen Wolf Movie imagine:Derek Hale

My eyes rolled in mock humor at the message that lit up my phone,already feeling the annoyance that encompassed my husband.

He did it again.

The message read,and with those four words I felt my familiar migraine coming on.

I'll meet you there.

I responded,locking the office to HALE automotive. I revved the engine to Derek's Camaro,making my way to where Derek was stopping our son from breaking more laws.

"I'm not paying for that."I heard him groan.

"Oh yes you are."Derek hummed,fussing at him about driving Stiles' jeep.

I watched him wave at Parrish and the sheriff,feeling his regret and annoyance through the chemo signals.

I cleared my throat,tilting my head at my 15 year old.

"I'm so grounded."He groaned,his hair falling in his clear eyes.

"Oh yeah you are."I crossed my arms,raising a brow. "Wanna tell me what the hell it is you're thinking?"I stepped in front of him,brushing his hair out of his face.

"I just-"He said softly.

"You just nothing,you know what you're doing is wrong."I cupped his face. "Get in the car."I tilted my head,pouting at his sad face.

"You can't keep babying him."Derek tutted,pushing a brown curl out of my face.

I narrowed my eyes at him,allowing the wolf to pull me into his arms. "I'll meet you at home."I hummed,pecking his lips quickly. "Talk to him."I whispered.

I gave my boys a minute to talk,walking in a few minutes after them and right into the tail end of their argument.

"Enough."I said,picking Derek's jacket up off the floor. "Sweetheart."I stepped towards my son,moving his dark curls that matched mine out of his face.

"We're not upset with you,but we need you to understand where we're coming from."I tapped his nose,tracing the prominent Hale features.

"I know mom."He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are baby."I smiled,brushing his hair. "And the other thing,will happen when it's right. On its own time."I flashed him my red eyes,nodding towards his room as I let go of his face. "Go ahead baby,give us a chance to talk."

I sighed when I heard his door shut,my hands flat on the counter with my back towards my husband. "You aren't supposed to pressure him."

"I know I just-"he started,cut off by my raised hand.

"We let him find his own way."I stated,running my hand through my hair. "That was the agreement."

I felt his hands on my hips,his front pressed against my back. "I'm sorry,mama wolf."He teased,nudging against the side of my neck. "I should've known better than to mess with your pup."

"Yes you should have."I turned,placing my hands flat on his chest. My hands slid up his chest to his face,tracing the prominent features he had passed to our son. "God he looks just like you."

"He's got a lot of you too,that's the reason I cave so easily."My husband laughed,leaning into my hand. "Your cute nose,pretty eyes."He whispered. "Hard to say no when he looks at me,just like you."

I moaned into the kiss he placed on my lips,his beard scratching my skin. His large hands grabbing my hips and lifting me onto the counter. His kisses trailed down to my neck,my legs wrapping around his broad body.

He carried me into our bedroom,clothes coming off in slow progression. He nipped at my neck before whispering in my ear. "Do you ever think about it?"

"What's that baby?"I panted,pulling his t shirt from his perfect body.

"Having another one?"His green eyes sparkled with hope.

"Another kid?"I froze,not really having thought about us having another baby. "Is that something you want?"

He nodded,a small rare smile gracing his lips. "Yeah,I want that."

I caressed his face,falling in love with the man all over just thinking about him with another child of ours. "Then give me another baby."

~~~

Okay I finally watched the Teen wolf movie and I fell in love with Derek and Eli's relationship. I'm thinking about doing a part 2 to this,thoughts??