Cuddling together

Scott:When you and Scott cuddle,your head will be right under his chin so he can kiss your forehead as you tell him about your day.

Liam:You and Liam tend to cuddle when he's had a bad day,his head on your lap as you run your fingers through his hair to soothe him while he hums in delight.

Derek:You and Derek lay in your bed,facing each other. He holds your hand and plays with your fingers as you talk about anything and everything.

Brett:Brett loves to lay his head on your breasts as you run your fingers through his hair. You both talk about your future together,sharing kisses here and there.

Peter:You love laying your head on Peters muscular chest as his large hands rest on your butt. He tells you stories of all the wolves he has met and how large his family once was,telling you he wants to have a family as big as that one day,with you.

Jackson:Your back is against the head board as Jacksons body lies between your legs,his head placed comfortably on your thigh. You each tell each other your worst fears. He smiles up at you,gesturing for you to bend down and give him a kiss.

Aiden:Cuddling with Aiden always comes after you've been intimate. Your head lays right over his heart,your legs a tangled mess. His fingers run through your hair softly as he whispers how much he loves you.

Stiles:Stiles loves to spoon. Sure,9 times out of 10 you end up being the big spoon,but you always holds hands and lace your fingers together.

Isaac:Your back was against Isaacs chest as his fingers laced with yours. Your head laid on his shoulder,facing him to peck his cheek quickly.

Parrish:Parrish is always the big spoon. ALWAYS. He is all about protecting you,so he feels like when you cuddle he is shielding your body with his.