Scott imagine for @laurenblurton

I woke up with a pounding headache. Everything hurt. I looked around and noticed I was in the woods. I wasn't too sure of what exactly happened to me,the last thing I remember was getting off work and waiting for Scott to come and pick me up. I groaned and laid back down on the ground.

I rolled over,slowly attempting to get up. My hands were sticky and the world was spinning. I walked slowly,leaning on each tree for support. I must have walked for a while,or atleast it felt that way.

"Lauren!"

I heard my name being called,several different voices yelled it afterwards,but only one mattered.

"Scott!"I whimpered.

"Lauren?"

"Scott!"I tried to tell louder,but only failing and falling to the ground in pain. I felt darkness engulf me when a familiar pair of arms held me.

___

I opened my eyes to find myself in Scott's bed,but Scott wasn't with me. I sat up slowly,looking around the dark room and finding him sitting in his computer chair asleep. I smiled softly,slowly sliding out of bed and walk to his bathroom.

I examine myself in the mirror,searching for the wounds that almost killed me. They were gone. All of them.

"Lauren?"Scotts groggy voice made me turn around startled.

He opened his arms,and I didn't hesitate to run into them.

"What happened to me?"

"Shh. Everything's okay."Scott soothed,picking me up.

"Please tell me."I whispered.

He sighed and told me about how he found me in the woods,bloody and basically almost dead.

"What about the bite?"

"You remember?"

"Of course I remember. Someone bit me Scott!"

"It's okay,everything's going to be okay."

"Am I going to be a werewolf?"I whispered,laying my head on his chest.

"We think so."He sighed.

"What happened to the pack who took me?"

Something in his look changed,his whole body became stiff and it made me worry.

"Don't worry about that."He mumbled,hugging me closer to him and laying back.

He wouldn't tell me,but I had a slight idea what happened. I knew he wouldn't tell me because he was afraid I'd judge him.

"Thank you Scott."

"For what?"

"For always being my hero."

"I'll always save you. Even if I have to die."

I kissed him,not wanting to imagine a life without him.

"I love you."He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you."I whispered back.