First kiss

Derek:Your first kiss with Derek happened unexpectedly. You had just started dating and you got a call from him saying he was injured. Arriving at his loft,you spotted him lying on the couch clutching his side. After inspecting his wound,you laid next to him on the couch,looking up at his green eyes that were already staring at you. He leaned down and placed his lips on yours.

Stiles:Your first kiss with Stiles was one night at his house while you were studying for a Chemistry test. You had dropped your notebook and both of you reached for it and ended up bumping foreheads. You smiled nervously and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. Stiles looked into your eyes,and then cupped your face and kissed you softly.

Scott:It was on your fifth date with Scott McCall,and it was going great. You were bowling,and you could tell he was letting you win. Giving up,you turned to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"I give up."You pout.
"Why? You are winning."Scott grinned,placing his hands on your waist.
"Only because your letting me."You giggle.
"I'm still losing,so I'm still buying you dinner."
"Fine."You shrug,standing on your toes and kissing him.

Jackson:Your first kiss with Jackson was after one of his lacrosse practices. You were at his car discussing the upcoming game when he leaned in and kissed you.

Isaac:Your first kiss with Isaac was truly awkward but it was something you both will remember it forever. It was his first full moon in which he was able to control himself and he wanted to spend it with you. You were overlooking the city lights of Beacon Hills when he tentatively leaned in to kiss you and accidentally bumped foreheads with you. He apologized repeatedly,only quieting down when you kissed him.

Liam:It was a full moon night when you first kissed Liam. He was chained to a tree talking to you while he tried to stay in control. Scott and Stiles were talking by Stiles' jeep. Liam started to breathe heavy and you quickly jumped to his aid. Grabbing his face you looked in his eyes and saw him starting to relax. You smiled softly at him in encouragement. Your eyes locked with his blue ones,and before you knew what was happening,you had your lips on his.

Brett:Your first kiss with Brett was at one of his lacrosse games. He had just scored the winning goal and before you could congratulate him he kissed you. You pulled away blushing and him smirking as his team mates teased you guys.

Peter:Your first kiss with Peter was on a full moon night. You were walking through the woods together to keep your mind clear and test out your control. You had stopped walking,your breathing rapid. Peter grabbed your shoulders and forced you to look at him.
He watched you carefully,leaning in to kiss you.

Parrish:It was your 5th date with the young Deputy Jordan Parrish and he was quite the gentleman. He'd open doors,hold your hand,and showered you with compliments. You had agreed on dinner and a movie at your house and were currently sitting on the couch.

"Would you like me any less if I did the cliche move of yawning and putting my arm around your shoulders?"

Instead of answering him,you just grinned and turned to face him,leaning towards him and kissing him passionately.

Aiden:Your first kiss with Aiden was on your front porch after your first date. He was dropping you off from your date at the movies when he leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes shut slowly,pressing yourself closer to him.

Garrett:You had been dating Garrett for a week now and it was your birthday.
"Happy birthday,baby."He whispered,wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.
"Thank you."You whispered,turning around. Garrett leaned in and placed his lips on yours,kissing you softly.

Theo:Your first kiss with Theo was on a date you had agreed to partially so you could investigate for your brother,Stiles,and partially for yourself since you had a major crush on him back when you were kids. He took you to the fanciest restaurant in town and was very gentleman like. He walked you to your front door when he noticed no one was home.
"I had fun."You beamed up at him.
"I did too."He whispered,smiling softly.
You turned to unlock your door,turning back to Theo to ask him if he'd like to come in when he cupped your face and kissed you.