His Idea of a Perfect Date

His Idea of a perfect date

Stiles-

A picnic blanket near a beautiful lake as the sunsets. His choice of food made you giggle continuously. You felt all giddy as you joined him on the checkered picnic blanket,pulling the nuggets and fries out of the happy meal boxes.

Derek-

Derek led you into the unknown place stopping while grasping your hips in his hands. He moved his hands to the blindfold and unties it. You gasp at the beautiful sight before you. You stand in his loft,candles and rose petals everywhere,adding romance to the whole setting. He led you to the table where the steak and baked potato were on the finest of his white plates,a hopeful and nervous smile on his face. You could tell he put everything he had into this one date.

Jackson-

His thoughts on the ideal date for your anniversary was to rent out the most expensive and luxurious restaurant just for the two of you.
The fancy dressed waiters brought out the French meals you ordered,their names so complex and the food even fancier. You found it sexy when you heard Jackson order your meals,the language of love rolling off his tongue like it was nothing.

Scott-

He grasped your hand in his,you both walked along the boardwalk towards the beach. An ice cream cone in your empty hands. He led you to the perfect spot,pulling you between his legs as your back was pressed against his muscular chest. You sighed contently,gazing at the beautiful colorful sky. You loved how the colors looked against the beautiful clear water. You smiled as you realized that this was the perfect date,simple yet romantic.

Isaac-

You laid your head on Isaac's chest,laying between his legs. Your body looked so tiny compared to his. It was raining out and your romantic night was partially ruined. You were now laying in your shared bed,you in one of his large shirts while he was shirtless in a pair of grey sweatpants. You opened your mouth when you noticed that he was offering popcorn.
"I know it's not the most romantic date baby,and I'm-"
You silenced him by smashing your lips to his.
You laid in bed all night,watching movies and cuddling,just enjoying eachothers company while sharing sweet kisses here and there.

Aiden-

Aiden isn't the most romantic guy,and he knows that. But he wants your anniversary to be different. He wants it to be absolutely perfect,since it's been a year since you said yes to being his girlfriend. You walked into your usually empty house,not expecting to see Aiden there.
"What're you doing?"you giggled.
"I was trying to make you dinner"he pouted.
You laughed and wiped the tomato sauce off his face. You gazed at his pink lips,the urge to kiss him undeniable. You wrap your arms around his neck,adding more force into the kiss. Things got heated very quickly,but you didn't hesitate to give yourself to him. It was your first time,and he made sure it was perfect.