What you are to him

Jackson:To Jackson, you're his rock. Your what keeps him going. Without you he'd be lost. You're his best friend,his closest confidant,his other half. He knows that you will always be there for him,and that you are the only one he will ever be with. He knows he can tell you anything. Jackson always feels that telling you that he loves you isn't enough,so he always has to spoil you rotten. Anything you want,its yours.

Aiden:To Aiden you're his entire world. Seeing as all he had was his brother,having you is a blessing. To him you're his guardian angel. He always was getting himself into trouble before he was with you. Now,instead of doing something wrong he comes to you and lays with his head on your chest as you run your fingers through his hair.

Stiles:Since Stiles has started to have these crazy nightmares,he only seems to get some form of rest when you're with him. Stiles loves it when you sing to him,your voice soothing his frantic nerves. To Stiles you are a best friend and a lover. He knows he can confide in you when he needs to get something off his chest.

Scott:To Scott you are his soulmate. He's never felt the same love for anyone else,except for you. He loves you with his entire being,and could not be any more greatful for you,especially with all the supernatural struggles. Scott always walks you to class,making sure his princess is always safe. Scott lives and breathes for you,and he wouldn't hesitate to die for you.

Isaac:For Isaac you are his glue. The glue that always puts the broken pieces back together. Isaac loves the way you kiss each of his scars. He loves the way that with only having your presence in his can make his day 100x brighter. You're his motivation to keep going,the only thing that keeps him sane.

Derek:To Derek you are his entire world. Loosing you would be like loosing everything. Derek could never imagine a life without you,and soon he hopes that you will be able to start a family together. Derek knows that you will always have his back,and if he ever needs someone to lean on,he knows he has you. Derek loves you with every fiber in his being and would do anything for you.

P.S. Could you check out my other stories.

Mwah. -DaBieberBreezy