New Beginnings part 2

"Derek,please,say something"I whispered warily,desperate to know what was on my lovers mind.

"I..I don't know what to say"he whispered,I wasn't really sure what to take from that.

"Derek,I-"

"Come here"he whispered.

"W-what?"

"Come here,please"

I slowly walked towards him,not afraid of what he'd do to me. But afraid that I would loose the one man I'd die a thousand deaths for.

He turned the chair around and grabbed my hips,pulling me to stand between his legs. He leaned his head against my stomach,sighing softly.

"I'm really going to be a father?"

I nodded,smiling at him. He grinned up at me and nuzzled his face into my tummy,I giggled. He looked up at me,his eyes wary but he looked content nonetheless.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I don't want to let you down,not you or my child"he mumbled,pulling me closer.

I grabbed his face in my hands,placing my lips on his softly. Our lips moved in sync,he held me to him tightly. I knew Derek always feared that I would leave him,he believed he didn't deserve me.

I couldn't leave Derek even if I tried.

"I love you baby"

"I love you more"I whispered,kissing his forehead softly.

He stood,his height making him tower over me. I giggled when he grabbed me and spun around.

"I'm going to be a father!"he smiled. He looked younger,a new glow to him. He leaned down and captured me in a kiss yet again.

He grabbed me carefully,carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. He set me down on the bed,stripping down to his boxers making me bite my lip. He joined me in the bed with a smirk.

"Enjoy the show babe?"

"Yes,very much"I giggled,laying my head on his bare chest. My fingers skimmed over his pale skin,his muscles contracted only making them more prominent.

"What do you want our child to be?"I whispered,leaning my head over his heart.

"I want a girl. A little princess that will be just as beautiful as her mother,my queen,and I can spoil our little girl rotten"he smiled cheekily,his beautiful green eyes glowing and full of life.

"Very cute"I giggled.

"I'm guessing you want a girl too?"

"I kind of hope its a boy"I grinned sheepishly.

"Why?"

"I want a little Derek. Our first pup should be a boy,then we can try for the girls"I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"I must say,I'm going to enjoy you pregnant"

"I doubt it,My hormones are going to be all over the place."

"Aren't they always?"

"Derek!"

"Mmm,yes baby?"

I growled playfully,rubbing my nose against his after. I have a feeling this baby is going to be good for us.

"I still want a mini y/n running around our home,so if this doesn't get me one we have some work to do"he winked.

"Well I want a mini Derek,so when I do get him,we can have all the girls you want"I giggled.

I sighed against his chest,I was ready to be a mother. I knew that despite Derek's disbeliefs in himself,he was going to be a great father.

"I can't wait to bring my princess home"he grinned.

"You mean my prince"

"No,I meant what I said."

"And I said what I meant"i giggled.

Our banter continued for the rest of the night,we eventually fell asleep in each others embrace. Derek's muscular arms were wrapped around my waist,his large hands resting on my belly.

I hope you guys are liking this imagine so far!:) Pls don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite part. I also started a Derek Hale love story and it would mean a lot if you could check it out! I would love it if you could share my stories with some friends maybe?

Next part coming soon!:)