New Beginnings part 3

My head lay on Derek's chest,my fingers skimming over his smooth skin tracing random patterns.

"Why do you like doing that?"he whispered. I jumped startled,I thought he was sleeping. I peeked up at him through my lashes,he opened one eye and grinned.

"I don't know. I just do"I shrugged,going back to tracing.

He laughed,pulling me closer. I snuggled into him,sighing in content.

"I can't wait for our life as a family to begin."

"I can't either,my love"he whispered.

----------------------------------------------

I was 4 and a half months into my pregnancy. My hormones were already raging,I was emotional as hell and it was hard to be away from Derek. Everything in me was screaming for Derek,wishing he were here.

It's been hard for me to keep my hands off of Derek,but in hindsight,its been hard for him too. As an alpha,it's extremely hard for him too.

I was curled up on my couch,my belly was growing and I felt great. Derek constantly reminded me that he loved me,and that I was beautiful. The excitement of my pregnancy only added on to my happiness.

Derek has become a little more..protective. He feels the need to satisfy my every whim and wish. He's always been possessive,but it suddenly grew to the point where I couldn't go out anywhere without him. I didn't mind,when I wasn't with,he was all I could think about.

I rubbed my belly,sighing in content. I heard the front door open and close,and Derek's masculine scent reached my senses.

"My love"he grinned,walking to me and kissing my forehead. "How are my two favorite girls?"

I giggled,kissing his cheek. "I'm great. Our son is such a great boy"

He shook his head,joining me on the couch. He nuzzled his face into my neck,taking in my scent.

"I missed you"he whispered,kissing me softly as he put his large hands on my belly.

"I missed you more"I mumbled,deepening the kiss. I moaned when I felt his hands go under my dress.

"Baby. The appointment."he mumbled against my lips.

"We have a few hours. Please Derek, I need this"I whined. His lips met mine again as I thrusted my hips forward. Derek picked me up,carrying me carrying me to the bedroom and laid me carefully on the bed. He quickly rid us of our clothes,wasting no time in ravishing me.

"Derek"I whimpered. He thrust deep,hitting my g-spot. Derek continued his thrusting,my cries and mewls of pleasure pushing him to go further.

He growled,his eyes flashing the bright red when I wrapped my legs around his waist. His clawed hands grasped my hips,cutting through my skin. He smashed his lips to mine,his tongue immediately going to part my lips.

His hips rolled against mine as he whispered sinful words in my ear. My fingers tangled into his hair,pulling at it when the pleasure was to much to bear.

I could feel my release coming,and I knew Derek could too. A possessive growl left his lips,and that was all it took to bring me over the edge,Derek following suit.

"Ah,my little lover,I can never get enough of you"he whispered,kissing my lips softly. I moaned softly,my body tired but satisfied. He grinned lazily,his large hands ran up my sides in a soft caress.

"C'mon baby. Lets get you bathed."He kissed me,picking me up and carrying to our ensuite. I whimpered when he set me down in the shower,waiting for him to get in. He smiled and started to wash my body.

---

Derek and I were leaving my ultrasound,our hands clasped together.

"I can't believe we're having twins"he grinned.

"Neither can I baby."

He stopped suddenly,pulling me flush against him and looking into my eyes.

"I love you"he whispered.

"I love you more"I grinned,leaning up to kiss him.

And thats the end to this imagine,comment what you'd like the next one to be about and with who:)

Don't forget to vote,and follow! I follow back!