Chapter Fourteen: Climb Up

....

Hi, its me. Not Liy. Not Four. Not Two. None of them.

It's me.

And I have a few messages.

If you didn't read the post I made earlier, this book is going to no longer be written on and will be considered completed.

I lost motivation for this book, and BFB  isn't really something I'm interested in anymore. There are chances I will still technically 'update' the story through animation but it's not likely.

I also want to mention if you really liked my writing, I will be writing on two books soon! One a rewrite of New Worlds, and another a new story called Portal Back Home.

But if this is the only reason you were here (which I'm sure most of you were, I'm probably gonna lose most of you after this lol sorry) I'm sorry that you won't be able to see more into the story like promised.

But I also want to thank you for the large amount of support I got on this story. This is the first one to make it this far in amount of chapters and reads, plus awards. It made it very exciting for me to update this, to be reassuring that nice words would be said in nearly every comment. I was motivated to continue up until now.

It's not only no motivation kicking my ass right now but other things i dont wanna talk about. Just know that projects are being done and im kinda working my ass off rn lol. I thought i'd get a break of doing shit once school ended but then work chemical go brr and now im working on things that are draining me. but who cares amiright.

but happy times again: im getting a jschlatt plush soon :D

Oh, and I'm sorry for technically clickbaiting you. This was like the only way I knew you would see it :']

Oh yeah and happy late birthday to this story ig. It was July 2nd-

Anyway bye! :'''D

michael is that you-