Chapter Eleven: Back in a Forest

Pencils POV

hggn... Huh..? Wait where...

My vision was incredibly blurry, it's very hard to see but... In the area it seems like grass...? Wait what happened..

I gain my balance and slowly get up.
I see the rest of the exitors; unconscious, of course. The hell..? Okay, based on what I remember, we ended up getting thrown to who knows where by Two. It was my fault though.

"Hey... Pence Pence..? Is that like... You..?"
I turn around and see Match on the ground. Oh my god. She's hurt so badly... H- how did I not notice?!

"M-Match? Yeah, it's me! But your head.."

She gives me a confused face at first then it must have hit her that she ended up getting hurt. WHICH was also my fault! I shoved her forcefully out of the way to battle Four and Two.

"Oh.. r-right.. How could I like, forget? That... Wasn't like you, Pence Pence.."

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, we are still like, besties you know. Now, let's wait for the others to get up."

It only took a few minutes, but most of our group was up, questioning what happened. The first person to get up was Liy.. I should still make up for the argument maybe...

..Maybe not now..

"Hnng.. Guys..? Where are we..?"

"Take a wild guess."

She looks around, noticing all of the trees and bushes. A forest.

"Oh... Um... So, what now?"

"We're waiting for everyone to get up."

"You haven't explored around here yet?"

"Like, of course not! I don't feel like getting lost in a forest today."

"..right..."

She looked around a bit more, and then looked behind us. Her eyes widened. She pointed behind us. I didn't want to look. It could be a monster for all I know. Yet, I don't want to seem like a wimp. I look behind me, and what I saw was the most disturbing thing I could see in a while...

Bracletey was broken. Half of her body was shattered all over the ground. She was... Somehow still alive... Doubt she could make it much longer, not to sound rude.

"g...guys..?" Her voice is very shakey and quiet.

Liy runs over to her and slowly picks her up. Despite seeming crazy, she cares for people. She's redeeming herself, and right now would be a good time.

"oh my god..." Liy whispers.
"Bracletey... We... We're going to patch you up, okay? E-everything will be better!"

Bracletey gave her a soft smile. Her eyes were so droopy. Her once sky blue eyes were now dull and grey.

Liy takes her and lays her on a pile of leaves. There isn't much we can do. If she dies, that's the end of her until we can get a recovery centre. Doubt Two will help us because of what we did, and Four is... Well... I don't know actually...

"Ow.. Guys what are you doing?"

8-ball is up.

"We're trying to patch up Bracletey, the poor thing.." Liy replies.
"And your eye... It's very scratched up. We need things to patch everyone up."

"And where are we going to get those?"

Liy stays quiet for a bit.

"I'm... I'm going back to get some.."

That, shocked me.

"What?! We literally just got kicked out and you want to go BACK?!"

"We have no other CHOICE! Its the only way we're going to be safe."

"What about you? You won't be safe if you go back.." says 8-ball

"I don't care... I don't feel like I've sacrificed myself a lot as a death PACT member... It's now my turn... I need to do this... For you, and my team.."

The area is quiet once again.

Now is your turn, dear reader...

Choose the path in which the characters follow...

CHOICES:

OPTION 1: Liy leaves and goes on a quest to get medical supplies.

OPTION 2: Liy stays and is now a caretaker.

Voting ends on: OCTOBER 15th, 2020

Good luck, remember that each path may end up with a character dying... Choose carefully, voters..

...

Hey everyone! First voting chapter is finally here! Isn't that cool?
To vote:
Voting will be simple, to choose your vote, comment on the choice you want and say this code word to be counted "poison" (will apply on ALL voting chapters! I will remind everyone each time) you can add other words and sentences, just make sure you add the code word and everything will be okay!
I will keep track of all of them and the one with the most votes goes on into the next part!

Until then, I'll be vibing on Instagram and dying at school.

((This chapter is kinda lazy aaaa))

Cya later, bye bye!
✨✨✨