Chapter Twelve: Staying Behind

You chose: Liy stays and becomes a caretaker

Thanks for voting, now for the story...
((TW// Death! Please don't read this chapter if you're sensitive to this topic!))

Liy's POV:

"Ok... Ok, I'll stay. I don't think we need a lot of us dying in one time."

I still worry for Bracletey, even if it don't look like it.

"Oh! And 8-ball, I have this bandana, I hope it can help with the healing of your eye.."

"..Thanks"

I tie it around his injured eye. Huh, I think lavender fits him.

"So... Now what..? We can't do much now since we're all at risk of... well... dying."

Everyone stayed silent.

"Um... Well, I assume we should try and find a way out of here. It's, like... weird here." Says Match.

"I agree, but what about Bracelety? She's injured! How are we going to travel? We can't just leave her here."

"Just carry her, it's not that hard, light switch."

"Despite that being what I am, don't call me that, fire-starting bitcH-"

"What did I ever do to y-" Match says softly, despite being interrupted.

"Anyway, she's too injured and fragile right now to just be carried. We'll have to stay here and find a way to help her."

"R-right..."

The others started exploring around to find things to help us. I sat next to Braceletey, i'm protecting her.

"L...Liy..?"

I looked down at her. Her condition right now makes me feel bad that I can't help that much. I hope they find something usefull.

"Yes, Braceletey?"

"Where are the others...? W-why can't I see so good... a-and why does everything hurt...?"

I... how would I explain this...?

"W-well Braceletey, the others are now looking for something to...."

I pause. She stares at me, waiting for an answer.

"To um... help us... g-get better from our injuries..!"

"No, that's not what I mean.."

?

"I mean.. the others... Why is Icy and the others n-not here... Shouldn't they be here t-too...?"

"It's... More like we should be there with them... But we can't leave here and go back..."

"Why not? I wanna see Icy..!"