Chapter Nine: Locked Up

Two's POV:

I stepped up to the door where I heard the screams. I dont know why, but it took a while. The screams had already stopped. It was dead silent. Creepy if you ask me. I slowly open the door.

. . . .

There is blood. Everywhere. What the hell happened? Wait, who were in this room-

- sob -

Four was.... And Leafy...? Where... Oh wait... Oh shit

"I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT-"
Four screamed at me, you can tell they were panicking. So what do I do?! I can't just let them stay here..... right?!

I stayed silent. Staring at the now bloody floors. Why would they do this? Didn't they trust her?

After a few minutes passed, I finally did something. I walked slowly towards the trembling number, who were sitting on the floor near blood pools. I approached them, and grabbed their wrist to pull them up. They grab the scarf as I do this. I stare into their eyes. Did they do this on purpose? The more I thought about it, the more I went with this plan. I pulled, or dragged, them out of the room. I sent them into a room without windows and pushed them in. This is the most weak i've ever seen them, I kind of feel bad. But...

It's not enough to convince me to stop.

"What... What are you doing? You're gonna leave me here? I already told you I didn't mean to-"

"Silence. I dont want to hear your excuses." It hurt to say that. But why? Ugh, its so hard to understand everything right now.

"... Excuses..? Its NOT an excuse-  Did you not see the pink? I would have at least expected you to sense something was wrong."

I step farther away from the door, ready to close it.

"Hey, WAIT!-"

I slam the door shut and lock it. They can't escape that way. I walk back to my room, shaking. I flop down on this very uncomfortable bed. It hurts to think about keeping them in there, but, its for the best right?

Yeah...

Its for the best...

-----------------

Aw yea h
I didn't die! Woo!?-
So uh, for people who dont know I started school like 3 weeks ago so uh, that's taking up a lot of my time. How the frick did I survive last year

Also is it good that I used two of my foursonas and one of my xsonas for a class assignment-

A n y w a y

YALL KNOW WHERE THE STORY IS GOING HMHMNHMHN- if you dont, well then this is pretty much a big ass cliffhanger cause what happens next is very epi- very important to the story! :))

Alsoimadeanewauandimightmakeastoryoffofit-

Bruh this chapter is g arbage, despite the fact I wrote it really late at night and then fucking forgot about it for a good two weeks-
And also with the fact I wrote it really late, there is probably a bunch of typos or things that don't make sense, and I'm too lazy to fix it---

And I think this chapter is just a sorta repeat of last chapter so uh

Yeaaahhhhhhhh h h  h

Guhhhh, good b ye have a great d ay or nig ht and uh

See you next cha b t e r r r r r-----

How do I art-
ALSO BEFORE YOU GO does Wattpad normally suggest your own story to you? RIGHT before I publish this chapter it did and was just like whaaaa????????

Like it's the first time it's done that lmao-