Chapter Eight: New Rooms

Two's POV
.....

Not as much has happened recently. Turns out, me and Four have started talking a lot more! I never thought we would do that since I came and well, 'took' their show. They're nicer than I thought. They act nicer than they did when I came. I guess I hurt them then. Now, its not my fault.

Recently, Four has been talking to Leafy too. They say she helps them with their problems. They must be good friends, huh. I've also noticed that the swirl thing of poison on their eye can switch from outside, to inside their eye. Based off of things ive seen or talked about, it changes when they're under lots of pressure. What was that poison? Why didnt it hurt him AS bad? Who made it...-

I got cut off from my thoughts by a loud scream coming from a room. Oh, did I forget to mention I made a little 'house' for us to stay in to recover from our injuries? I guess so. Anyway, I went outside of my room to look into the hallway. I walked and observed every room, opening each door checking where the scream came from. I finally found the room and....

Four's POV

Leafy was talking to me again. She visits me every other day to check in on me. She's protecting. It's nice, and it helps me get things off of my chest. The room I stay in is a barely lighted place. Dont ask why, I'm pretty sure all rooms are like that. It was almost time for her to leave after our meeting. Something.... Came over me... Like pain.... I felt numb and... I couldn't see anything but pink.

Pink.

Pink.

Pink..

.
Oh no. No no no no no no. What did I do?! Did I even do that?! W-what even happened?! I....

I just killed her...
I lost another person I trusted...
Damnit! I wasn't even trying to do that!

I started sobbing... Again, you could say. It feels like the only thing ive been doing since...

...well, since X died.

The thought of that made it worse. I had the scarf off, it was away from the area we were sitting at. Good. That means it wasn't torn or anything. The room lit up. What..? If the room is normally dark then... Oh god...

------------------------------

Teehee short chapter

EVERYONE KNOWS WHATS GOING NOW HAH-

Also news for people who aren't on YouTube:
I made a new AU! Idk if its a bfb au or a xfohv au since the main characters were introduced in xfohv (aka One and Six) but it also has the other numbers as well as Four and X! So that's epic (or it could be just a bfb/xfohv au since Yeahh I dont have to explain I just did-)

Also thank you for 1k reads AND subs on YouTube 😳😳💕💞

jjjjjsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj%+&jsjdixaiawi828884444+&+$+#+;"vbfjdepwjfjf44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444