Chapter Six: Today... Is the Day...

((Warning! Swearing and fighting is mentioned in this chapter, also sorta death idk but uh, y ea h))

well, a few things have happened since Two came. Contestants were switching between teams every few seconds, everyone basically left Four, X left Four, Two is being a show-off, and well, we're in a new location. Oh, and also Four brought X back. Those two...

...Those two are the main focus ...

I slowly grab out the poison I got from Golfball's factory. Memories flood by. All I remember is that I threw a glass at her, and well... I left. I did look back at TB though, hehe... He looked so worried, scared, confused...

There is no contest today, so all of the remaining contestants are hanging out. Away from Four and X. They're on top of this hill thing in this new location place Two sent us. It's very high up.

That could be useful.
DEFINITELY useful.

I climb up the.... Hill? Mountain? I dont know. I eventually reach the top and slowly approach them. X must of heard me or something cause he looked back in surprise and stared at me. He shook Four's arm to let him know. Damnit. I just stand there with the syringe behind my back.

"Um... Hello uh, Pencil.." X says slowly. He must be scared or something. Good.

"Greetings X." I reply with a grin on my face.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the other eliminated contestants?" Four asks.

"Well, yes. But I have something to tell you two..."

X's face turns from a scared to more of a confused look. Four just looks like he already knows what I'm going to do. Huh.

"Well hurry up. Me and X need to plan some things for tomorrow." Four states.

Not anymore.

"Okay.."

I change my posture to more of a 'getting ready to run' thing, and I say very quietly..

"goodbye."

I start running after Four, now showing the syringe. Four notices and blocks off X from getting hit from it. Of course, I dont have much farther to run, neither do they. Four is gesturing his hand, ready to zap. X starts running away from the spot he was on. Four must have told him to. I must have been stuck in my thoughts or something cause the next thing I knew i-

Z   A    P

The zappies, of course, it's his best power for now..... For now.

I get up since it knocked me down, turns out it was powerful enough to take out a big chunk of eraser off of the top of my head. And... To my surprise, it don't hurt. Dont burn. Nothing. Perfect. I can still fight.

.

Every move I make I tend to get hit by his power no matter what. Did he train or something? He's getting more and more tired by the second. Perfect! I stand still in a spot not so close to him. He needs to catch his breath or something.

Four's POV

What the fuck... How is she not done attacking yet? WHY did she even start attacking? Can anyone else even hear us?! A while ago, X offered to go get Two. Why did I even say yes? I guess since Pencil won't even bother to stop until she hits me with that... Thing. I need backup. Now, were just loosing our breath. These powers take a lot of energy out of me. That's not good. I can now see X and Two coming up the hill. Finally! It feels like as if Pencil was staring at me the entire time. Weird. I point towards her and in seconds Two gives her this sort of zappie thing. Like as if I havent been doing that the entire time. She passed out or something, that won't last long. Both Two and X ran over to me.

"Four! Are you okay? You look really tired!" X says

"Yeah!.. She's been attacking the entire time you were gone." I replied.

"Well, my zap's effect will only faze her for a little bit. X, you need to move to place away from this area, you can't get hurt!"

He nodded. (??)

"Go over there, where we were sitting before. That should be far enough."

X went exactly there and sat with his legs dangling off of the edge. I fix my posture to get ready to fight again. She woke up. She looks even more angry. I better get ready then. I run to the opposite side of where X was on the hill. I prepare myself to do the zappies with Two. Ugh, that sounds weird saying that in my head. She takes a moment to process that Two was here, and helping. It seems she dont care, cause she came sprinting towards me. I look at Two and nod, meaning we will zap "together" at that moment. While we were doing so, a few exitors came up and saw what was happening. Liy and Match. Match had a scared expression on her face while Liy looked confused. I stopped zapping and went near them.

"What are you two doing here?! Get away! It's dangerous! Wait.. You're not on HER side, are you?"

"No! But like, why are you hurting Pence-Pence?!"

She ran over where Pencil was, lucky for her, Two was done zapping. Pencil was laying down like as if she died or some shit. Match sat down next to her.

"Pencil? Are you like, okay?!"

"Match? I'm fine. I just need to keep battling them.."

"No! You are like, hurt Pence-Pence, like, REALLY hurt! You need to re-"

"I said, I'm FINE!"

Pencil yelled and shoved her friend out of her way and stood back up. We can never catch a break can we? Before she stood up, Two went over to X and reassured him everything is fine. He's not back yet. She's sprinting towards me. Damnit! I can't do anything, i'm too tired. I was sort of near where they were. Two noticed Pencil and went to fight her. I dont think X knows I'm right here. I better leave him alone.

...

Wait, why did Two stop fighting? ...

Oh god...

She burned him? But how?! Wait, Firey was there? He was on her side then, huh? But then... She's coming over here now. I still can't fight yet! I start to panic a bit. She still has that damn grin on her face. This is it huh? Is this how I die? Is this what she's going to tell other objects in the future? She murdered a powerful algebralien by herself? She gets ready to hit me with the syringe then....

I was pushed.

I was pushed by an object.

But, I... also pushed something....

...

Wait...

--------

Haha cliffhanger

I'm starting on the next chapter as soon as I publish this one. I have so many ideas for next chapter! I'm pretty sure most of you on YT knows what happened so uh

y e ah-

Also no art this chapter cause I'm lazy lmao-
Next chapter has 4x ok leave me alone I love this ship-
If there are typos I'm gonna scream cuz I sorta like this chapter,, 👉👈

haha object go brr