Chapter Thirteen: The Pilars

"It's... tough... But we can't argue this entire time or else we will have a small chance of most of us surviving...."

....

The area stayed quiet, except for the most part of natural noises. Birds chirping, leaves rustling, you pretty much get it.

No one else has came back yet. Match and Pencil had went back to their spot. Probably talking shit about Liy, well, at least Pencil would.

Liy went in the other direction, she didn't want to stay there with Braceletey, but she also didn't want to go too far.

"Damnit, if they only let me leave then we wouldn't be in this mess!"
She kicked a stick in front of her.

"I made a promise to her though, how can I keep it if we are technically banned from going back?"

A little patch of sunlight glows through the trees, onto the grass. She looks up from the patch into the area it came from. There, she could see a top of a pilar. A bright smile grew on her face.

"I want to go back. I NEED to go back. This is my chance, I know where to go now. But... I can't leave them, can I? A-and hey, maybe I'll even be able to ..."

That thought going through her head made her feel terrible. Like living through an experiance again that you would never want to revisit. Watching someone die in your arms is the worse thing to experiance, especially since everyone was injured.

"...I need to go back to be able to recover her..."

___________________
sorry such a short chapter guys jsjfhsjfhhc--
BUT I wanna do voting for this-
soooooooooo
...........

OPTION 1: Liy continues on her path to the pilars.

OPTION 2: Liy gathers the others and leaves to head to the pilars.

OPTION 3: They stay in the stranded forest themselves.

Voting Ends: MAY 1ST
................
woah 3 choices and its the second voting????? yeah i just-
just wanted like a variety sorta thing where there are similar but-not-so similar choices

.

This chapter was waiting for 4 months to be published but I forgot about it

oops