Chapter Three: Death P.A.C.T.

After what felt like forever, we heard more screaming above us. Except there are more voices than just one, like a whole team. Death P.A.C.T.? It could be since I hear a robotic voice like Remote's. And then...

Thud!

A bunch of groans came out of the cluster of objects. "Teehee! That was fun!" Bottle exclaimed. "It would have been if you weren't so fragile and could have broken from the fall!" Black Hole replied. "But I didn't!~"

"Anyway, where is Pillow, and how are we going to get out to finish the contest?!" Tree said. I know I didn't stay long enough in the game to know the new people, but he seems pretty bossy like Golf ball. Maybe bossy isn't the right word, more like sassy.

"Hey guys! I'm over here!" Pillow exclaimed. Now she can leave, but what about us? They aren't going to just leave us here, right? Then again, they are still in the game when we aren't.

After a few minutes of interactions and them now being safe in the contest thanks to Pen. They plan on leaving. I need to think quickly.

...
Got it!

As Pillow walks towards the exit door, and Tree complains, I ask Black Hole something.

"Hey Black Hole."

"Hm? Oh hey Pencil. Need something?"

"I just wanted to see if you could do me and the others a favor."

"What is it?"

I whisper to him what my 'favor' is. He goes a long with it.

"Yeah sure, I mean I have been doing this for Bottle and Remote for about 20 minutes."

"Okay okay, anyway, try and put me up there first! I want to see if it will work."

Black Hole uses his abilities and sends me up to one of the trees. Huh, not as slippery on the top, so I have grip. I reach for Four's mouth and sort of 'slip' my way out, to find....

...

Oof another short one
Sorry about thattttt
I'll try and write more next chapter I swear-
But rn I'm gonna try and support a friend on some things they're working on rn so heh that'll be fun.

Byeee and hope you enjoyed this one

aw yea the story is all coming together hehehe-