Chapter Ten: You're Back?

Ok so that's good, no, GREAT, that I am stuck in here. Perfect! Now what?! What do the contestants do now? Do they go with Two and the others? Most likely. Why else would the others leave?

Thoughts..

Thoughts filled the trembling numbers' head.

They had only just then completely comprehended what happened, why they were in the now locked room, why Two left them there to technically DIE, and... Why they left.
Four could only sit in the corner to process things. The thoughts stressed them. Maybe even a little too much. They broke down.

They had the scarf on, their only source of comfort at this time. The pain in their eye was barely even noticable to them at this point. Yet, the pink liquid still slowly dripped down their face. What even was it? The poison? It would be strange to think a light lime-green liquid would cause such a vibrant pink reaction.

It wasn't only until shortly Four caught something in the corner of their eye...

... A light...

It formed at first from a little light orb to.....

---------------------------------

-Two's POV-

I left my room and exit the building. I slowly walked to somewhere I could most likely calm down until-

"There he is!" An object shouted from behind.

Oh no.

I turned around and HOPEFULLY thinking they weren't talking about me. But to my dismay, I was wrong. A whole crowd of objects started chasing me. I didn't move, didn't run, didn't even walk. I just froze. I could just hear multiple voices calling my name, and it was unsettling. They must have been mad or something, since they surely weren't happy. Not at all.

"Two! Where is Four and X?" One would shout, others were just a blur.

One of them specifically came up to me, the little flame ball... Firey, I believe, had only asked about the missing object.

"Okay... You, where is Leafy? She should have been back by now!"

The others looked at him in surprise, then whispers filled the crowd.

Why would he ask about her?

Were they friends again?

Does he actually care for her?

I can't answer this without it sounding like it's MY fault.

"Well uh..."
They all stared. Waiting for a response.

"Well, for Leafy she's uh...."

"She's what?!"

"She's.... Dead."

A gasp came out of the crowd, and Firey.

"Can't you bring her back? It's that simple."

"Well you see here, while us.... Numbers are injured, it can take a while for us to be able to use our powers (NOT CANON-) specifically for Four in their condition right no-"

"What about Four? Wasn't he on the cliff with X?" Asked One.

"No dumbass, they weren't there when we checked." Told another.

"f-For Four, they are in a very uh.... Not so good shape right now."

"But you didn't answer the question, WHERE is he?"

"He's in one of the rooms. In the building, there are four doors, two on the left, two on the right. One of them there, he is in. Locked."

"LOCKED?! Why locked?!"

"... The missing object..."

"What does Leafy have to do with th-"

"Don't you get it!? Four KILLED Leafy! Thanks to them, Leafy isn't even here right now!"

"And.... And you can't recover her... Right..?"

"No..."

Firey was stunned. His expression left nothing but sorrow and guilt. He stepped back. You can tell he was ready to cry, but you know, water IS his poison. He can't even cry without it hurting him. But that's enough of that, they still desire more answers.

-----------------------------
- Four's POV -

The little light orb, it... Started to take form.

The shape looked.... Rather familiar....

Wait... It can't be....

....X....?

The once then orb had tooken it's shape and transformed into X. But of course, it's not ACTUALLY them, well sort of, but a little angel like form of them. They have no color, their once warm sunny yellow was now just nothing but a white bright light. Yet, it made me happy, I'm... Actually surprised about this. How...? Why...?

"Four..? Four are you okay..?"

I... I just can't believe it... They're here... Right here... But in a different form... I never would have expected this....

"I.... X...?"

"Hm?"

He is acting like everything is normal. Maybe I should too...!

"Hey, X..!" I tried saying in an enthusiastic tone.

"Four... I can tell something's up, you can tell me! I'm your friend, and I'm always listening and looking out for you! Even if I'm not really there.."

Those words alone made me break down into tears again. I couldn't help but just prop my head up on my legs and bury my face into my arms. (How the frickl do you describe it cuz idkkk like dude I'm trying my best-) I could tell shortly after that X had sat down next to me. I could... Feel the warmth of the light. It's... Actually very comforting...

"You know Four... I could stay here if you want, to keep you company."

"No... You don't have too.."

"But I want too! It's not like I have anything else to do."

"Well, if you want to... But what are we even going to do..?"

"I think we could find some things in here!"

-------------------------------

MY GAWD I AM. CR Y I NGFG HE LP

like b
If you don't know me I am a huge 4x shipper so liek,, writing on this chapter made me go "AWWAAWAWAHCHCHDJSHVSIFHFH"

I think maybe next chapter is where we start reader interactions, meaning that: heyo! All of you beautiful readers can vote on choices and guide the story!

I never came up with a sort of 'middle' section to the story, and mainly focused on the ending. There are two endings, each depending on what choices you guys will make.

And with that, based on how the story ends, is the final concluding of the poison AU! But that hasn't happened yet, and hopefully it won't very soon.

So hopefully enough of you will be voting and leading on to the story conclusion. It will surely be fun.

AND I am allowing you guys to pick a few characters for each part!

(Example: if the choices are like

Yes, take ______ with you.

No, dont take ______ and choose someone else.

You would get to choose the SECOND choice of character ((aka the one you want to take)) and the character with the most "votes" are in the next part!)

However, consider there are still deaths that may occur, so on your voting, choose wisely, or you have just killed off a character.

So when the time comes up for voting, be prepared! Cause your vote is going to be VERY important to this story!

VOTING STARTS ON A CHAPTER WITH: EXITORS

And hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, I honestly really did

See you guys later!